How does an Admin's Page On NT Look Like?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Wait, I was gone for a year... What happend to JalenRose?!
Details anyone?

Dude was a racist and got caught.

Ohhh word?!Damn, I thought it was always like Meth>Rose>Japino>etc..Not that I don't believe you but how he'd get caught or what?

Wait, I was gone for a year... What happend to JalenRose?!
Details anyone?

Ohhh word?!Damn, I thought it was always like Meth>Rose>Japino>etc..Not that I don't believe you but how he'd get caught or what?
He was sending racist, antagonistic PMs to people. That was a hilarious night.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I would do anything to be a mod
anything?
yes
2ue329e.png

RyanKMD for Niketalk Moderator 2011!!!

Originally Posted by Noskey

He was sending racist, antagonistic PMs to people. That was a hilarious night.

Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering why I didn't see him on here anymore...

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

have they all met each other personally?

I haven't met any of them.

I think a couple know each other - but it's not like we have a summit or something.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

This dude was clowning and Method Man banned him. He had a post showing what he was allowed to do and another screen saying "banned". I screen capped it but lost it

if i recall, it was in a thread about posting did not read gifs. method man came in with a term paper post as usual, and that nt'er hit method man with a did not read. method man replied with a screen shot of him banning the dude, and across the middle posted "can't post, lol" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not that different - just a couple extra tools at the bottom of each post and a few extra commands (ban being one of them) on the interact menu.

20ge59i.jpg

The admin page does look like the one posted up there - nothing terribly exciting.

The lock button is in topic tools - an extra option at the top. You lock a thread - not a post - so it is only at the top of the page.

2aj3t5c.jpg

You can also do it from the front page - there's a check box beside each thread and you can lock or move or delete multiple threads from there.

2mwv8t2.jpg

We've been talking about streamlining some of those things for years - sometimes you have to do 2 or 3 things when it could be done much more simply - but our priority is getting the board working as well as it can before we do that stuff.

lol @ JRose finally getting busted for the racism. (He should be a mod somewhere else
nerd.gif
)

And kdawg has always been a cool modAdmin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

This dude was clowning and Method Man banned him. He had a post showing what he was allowed to do and another screen saying "banned". I screen capped it but lost it

if i recall, it was in a thread about posting did not read gifs. method man came in with a term paper post as usual, and that nt'er hit method man with a did not read. method man replied with a screen shot of him banning the dude, and across the middle posted "can't post, lol" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on the real...

i want to be a moderator...

would anyone vote for me?

#ntadminswag

pimp.gif
pimp.gif