How does Freebirds compare to Chipotle?

A Freebirds is opening near me and wondering if I should cheat on my boo Chipotle. Are the portions bigger? Looks like it's more expensive but they offer different sized burritos.

Freebirds_Super_Monster.jpg

Chipotle doesn't have !#$$ on Freebirds

Once you try freebirds, you'll never go back to chipotle...

I disagree with the posters so far. I think Freebirds sucks, and Chipotle sucks moderately less.

Chipotle is some bootymeat tastes like fake Mexican to me and its over priced Mexican food is usually cheap as hell

I feel like Freebirds is more dry. The meat is dry( not juicy). Chipotle on the other hand has more taste to their food. Chipotle might not offer different rice and tortillas, but i still think it is a bit better.

Never heard of Freebirds. Might have to check if there is one in NYC.

And IMO Chipotle is extremely overrated.

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

never heard of Freebirds...
any located in SoCal area?

Marina Del Rey
4025 Del Rey Ave
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Phone: 310.306.9600

USC
3335 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Phone: 213.746.1212

Redondo Beach (South Bay South Center)
1509 Hawthorne Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Phone: 310.214.4850

Apparently this place is only in CA and TX.

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

never heard of Freebirds...
any located in SoCal area?
they have one near my house over on Washington and Lincoln in Venice/Marina Del Rey

have yet to try it with so many legit mexican spots around the way.  I dont even really mess with Chipotle.

Freebirds is the most overrated @#$% on earth. People at UCSB would always hype up this overpriced ($12 for a burrito...CMON) nonsense...I mean its not bad by any means but a local taco truck in the Bay/LA>>>>>Freebirds. Only thing that's worth getting at Freebirds are the Nachos, which taste kinda gross after you've been eating them for a while 

they gave cards to get a free burrito every week for a year for the first 25 customers at the redondo beach freebirds when it opened back in october.

i got there around 1am and was the 12th person in line, i just did a bunch of homework for school and smoked somethin while waiting and about 8 hours later i got my card.

the food is good but living in socal i have access to better stuff on a regular basis.

still it comes in handy being able to get a free burrito once a week.

a chick fil a by my house is opening next week and their doing something similar for the first 100 people, i might do it again.

Freebirds by far 
pimp.gif
... In college we would drive about a hour and a half the day before our football games to UCSB just to take down the
Super Monster. The food is amazing but it all depends on how you get it made, Ques-burrito is where it's at with extra extra mild sauce
pimp.gif

We're finally getting a Chipotle in Huntsville!!!
I've never been but you guys and my friends in Birmingham and T town hype it up

I live in the Houston area and have seen a few Freebirds near me. I have to try it out. Haven't been impressed with Chipotle the few times I've tried it.

Originally Posted by stackz

King Taco>Freebirds>Chipotle

Come at me bro!

laugh.gif
 no ones gonna come at you.

thats like saying

Ruths Chris > Dennys > Norms... come at me bros!

Kojis short rib burrito >

You really cant compare mexican authentic food to Chipotle or Freebirds. Personally, some days I crave real good Mexican hole in the wall joints and other days I find myself craving Chipotle or Freebirds.

Back
Top Bottom