How does Freebirds compare to Chipotle?

Originally Posted by stackz

King Taco>Freebirds>Chipotle

Come at me bro!

Hell @@@! ing NO
!+%! sucks, hasn't been good for almost a decade now.

laugh.gif
even Gallo Giro > King Taco...

Living in Austin and Houston, I've tried both extensively and I can say I prefer Chipotle any day.

Freebirds does have a lot more options though, but I still thought Chipotle tasted better.

I did eat a Super Monster once, I literally didn't eat for a day and half after that and I'm big guy. Felt like crap
laugh.gif

for the people saying they love chiplote where do you live and do you like it more than real mexican food?

Originally Posted by rjayrolln

yall Mf's are crazy .. Chipotle is that crack

im sayin, do cats just wanna look cool and go against the crowd or wut...?  the #%+* is a freebird

I'm saying if you live somewhere with Mexicans why are you eating chipotle over the authentic stuff?

why dont yall just eat at Alberto's? i've had all three and prefer the cheaper and tastier burrito.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I'm saying if you live somewhere with Mexicans why are you eating chipotle over the authentic stuff?

both are good, sometimes i want one sometimes i want the other. trill with it

I've only been to the Freebirds in IV which I hear is nothing like the other Freebirds. I used to go there every night because the food at the Fountain Blue was so *@#%*!+ nasty. I probably spent like $2,500 that year at Freebirds.

Long story short, Freebirds in IV > Chipotle

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Come at me bro!

Hell @@@! ing NO

laugh.gif
Gallo Giro,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's all personal preference.

I know too many people that get caught up in the whole "Chipotle!  It isn't even real Mexican food" and decide based on that...

That being said...Chipotle is crack, love it.  Freebirds is whatever, had it, nothing special IMO.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Come at me bro!

Hell @@@! ing NO

laugh.gif
Gallo Giro? Really?
laugh.gif
 Now that place sucks.
If anything its King Taco>Tacos Mexico>Gallo Giro

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by rjayrolln

yall Mf's are crazy .. Chipotle is that crack

im sayin, do cats just wanna look cool and go against the crowd or wut...?  the #%+* is a freebird
all of this.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Wow... That huge burito with the trendy name....
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like they're biting off Moes formula.

Uhh you do know Freebirds started in the late 80's right. It's been a staple at Texas A&M for for like 15+ years before they expanded.

It seems everyone saying freebirds is that good has not had REAL mexican food in LA or san diego. The closer south the border, the better. Qdoba > chipotle btw

i cosign el gallo giro, the one in hp was my late night drunk or higher then a kite spot for a little while.

lmao at people hating on freebirds, and never had it.

WAY better than chipotle. dont get me wrong, chipotle is good. but freebirds is better.
i guess u gotta know what to order and how, u can even get queso on the burrito, and of course the cayenne pepper tortilla.
i wish they had one here. and btw moes is trash.

Back
Top Bottom