How does the DMV feel about the Blk/Red Jordan 6s coming out 1/23?

If there are any Richmond heads on here please PM me with info on which stores are usually easiest to deal with, etc. I'm staying the weekend at vcu withmy gf, and don't know the area. Any help's appreciated.

Still undecided. Which means, I will roll out of bed at whatever time and head to the hometown and see what's up. Whatever happens from there, happens.

These will sit around here for awhile.

I had to hit up one of my other spots, because the quality on some of these is ridiculous.

I even came across a pair that had black paint spots around the air bubble.......
sick.gif

went to HoH this morning to cop the dark knight v's, took a look at those vi's and after finally being impressed by them was underwhelmed by the quality.

The ones they had that looked decent in the display case were clearly cleaned up.

I shouldn't have to buy a brand new shoe and clean it up in order to wear it.

These are the same material as the cdp 21's......not good!!! But I copped anyway because Ima sucker for 6's!

im just wondering...but if your store is sold out cant you just get them to order it for you?... i mean they still have a FSR i think on the websites and what not...if not order it from another store..

I picked up a pair of kids 7 for a buddy of mines in Grimaldis pizzaria in brooklyn... the kids definately look better

Passed. I've said it before, I still buy shoes but just don't feel I must HAVE every pair. These, when I seen them at PG over the weekend, was like "meh"... my issue isn't even with the suede but even the red leaks onto the white and other major flaws. These will be around, I get them when I get them and if I don't, I don't. No big deal. Just not great overall, couple years ago these would pass as fugazy.

With all that being said, I did cop a pair for the nephew to rock at his basketball game. The one freaken game I couldn't make, son goes nuts apparently, shooting 5 for 6, 2 for 2 from the arc and ended up with 12pts. Might not sound like much but considering this is a kid that wasn't starting two games ago and the final score was 28-18, I think that's pretty good. Anyways, so now the question... "Is it the shoes?" hahahahaha

I am definatly hopin to snatch a second pair in a few days on a discount....now that these are in my hand I'm actually happier with them than I thought I would be!

I copped two pair online. I didn't feel like taking a drive. The closest store with them is like 40 minutes away. The seem to be selling ok, a couple of sizes are sold out online.

Originally Posted by Asia

I picked up a pair of kids 7 for a buddy of mines in Grimaldis pizzaria in brooklyn... the kids definately look better
I picked a 4.5y for my chick and a sz12 for me, the kids ones look MUCH nicer

Back
Top Bottom