How good are the XIIIs for balling?

I don't really play in jordans, but have been ballin in the playoff 8s for a few years and love them...i'm needing a new pair and thinking about copping the Altitude or Playoff XIIIs...just curious what people's experience has been with them in terms of comfort and support?

I don't really play in jordans, but have been ballin in the playoff 8s for a few years and love them...i'm needing a new pair and thinking about copping the Altitude or Playoff XIIIs...just curious what people's experience has been with them in terms of comfort and support?

heard the 8's were the best also OP. Get some lebrons or team jordans for balling. (unless u just wanna look pretty on the court??)

heard the 8's were the best also OP. Get some lebrons or team jordans for balling. (unless u just wanna look pretty on the court??)

here we go again..I believe there's multiple threads on this bruh. they're kinda old but know this was said in every one of them.
TO EACH HIS OWN

here we go again..I believe there's multiple threads on this bruh. they're kinda old but know this was said in every one of them.
TO EACH HIS OWN

TO EACH HIS OWN

TO EACH HIS OWN

I cant stand that mesh upper on the 2010 Altitudes. If you have the cash I would go with the 05 altitude release, otherwise I would choose the Playoffs. XIIIs with leather upers last longer IMO. Mesh upper-ed XIII are ok if you only plan on wearing them for one season and games only. But if you play every day go with the leather XIIIs as they will last much longer.

I cant stand that mesh upper on the 2010 Altitudes. If you have the cash I would go with the 05 altitude release, otherwise I would choose the Playoffs. XIIIs with leather upers last longer IMO. Mesh upper-ed XIII are ok if you only plan on wearing them for one season and games only. But if you play every day go with the leather XIIIs as they will last much longer.

Depends on whether u prefer soft flexible or stiffer midsoles
Because i personally play better with stiffer soles
Like the 12, 17. The og 13 had the softest
ones.
My favorite jordans for high performance are
10, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21
All very reliable in performance.

6 and 11 retros are disappointing in balling.

Back
Top Bottom