How good are the XIIIs for balling?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

XIII's not sure. The XII's ar bosses on the court. Fact.

I play ball in XII's a lot too, and also XVII for the ankle support, but they're way too old to wear now.
I don't trust XIII's one bit, I keep sliding on and off the court using that. In terms of grip and comfortable, go for XII.
But if you would really like to play ball on the XIII, get the last retro of Flint XIII before they came out last year. They're a lot better imo, and the reflective upper is there unlike the recent one.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

XIII's not sure. The XII's ar bosses on the court. Fact.

I play ball in XII's a lot too, and also XVII for the ankle support, but they're way too old to wear now.
I don't trust XIII's one bit, I keep sliding on and off the court using that. In terms of grip and comfortable, go for XII.
But if you would really like to play ball on the XIII, get the last retro of Flint XIII before they came out last year. They're a lot better imo, and the reflective upper is there unlike the recent one.

the laces on teh xiii were a huge pain to me when playing in them, they'd come loose A LOT.

the laces on teh xiii were a huge pain to me when playing in them, they'd come loose A LOT.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Yes the 13 laces always come loose becauseThey are too hard. Durable but very annoying.the og 13 are among the most comfortjordans, while the retros are average.

Yes the 13 laces always come loose becauseThey are too hard. Durable but very annoying.the og 13 are among the most comfortjordans, while the retros are average.

Traction issues.

OGs weren't too durable. I doubt Retros are any better.

Positives: Decent court feel, cushioning, support/fit is actually pretty good.

Traction issues.

Traction issues.

Traction issues.

I loved the grip i hated the creasing and the overall durability of the sneaker i felt like i was destroying them lol

I loved the grip i hated the creasing and the overall durability of the sneaker i felt like i was destroying them lol

Back
Top Bottom