How good are you at hoopin??? VOL.....MAD HANDLES

My jumpshot form was like Ray Allen

If Ray Allen was drunk

**** went in tho :lol:

I'm more like Sixers-era Derrick Coleman now :smh:

Always had/have a 6.5/8 jumper
Before injuring my ankle bounce was a certified 7.5/8.
Now 5/8. :frown:
BBall IQ went from 6/8 to 7/8 due to getting older and having less athleticism.
Lockdown defender always. 7/8
Not a selfish teammate unless my team in bunz. Then i am shooting everything since i am no longer capable of dominating whole games. :frown:
I get picked up within the first 5 guys usually at open gym.
Fundamental handles 6/8.

Last edited:
6'2 average handles to get by people but not fancy enough to really bop people like that.

Sort of vertically challenged when it comes to jumping but with enough lift to grab rim but that's it.

Midrange jumper is money though, especially 12-18 feet where I'm running off screens, pick and pops, and when the PG can set me up. Developed a good 3 after I graduated college.

Unfortunately knee issues have plagued me and I just turned 30. Tried to get back into it and tear a ligament 2nd day back :smh:

Miss playing ball so much, was sort of my therapy throughout life. Though I hated playing in HS. Felt too much like a job with the 2 a days, conditioning, 7 days per week practice, and off season workouts all year round. It was a learning experience though teaching me that no matter how much I love something, too much of it too intensely will make me hate it.

I used to play every single day from 3rd grade to maybe 7th grade. Those were the glory years. Now....I'm trash. I play tennis now.

6'3 (with shoes on 
laugh.gif
)

Hooped in Highschool/Freshman year in college

At your typical Gym i'm probably one of the best players on the court for pick up

But most of my buddies play/played professionally (Overseas) So I'm always the worst when we play 
laugh.gif

Injured my achilles last year 

Haven't hooped since

Last edited:
Dawg.....

my ideal pick up squad would involve 4 of you's. Pass me the rock I'll run point. You go straight to the block. I'll run shooting guard too. Stay down there and box out. I'm also runnibg small forward too son. You can keep the pf position. If I'm bringing the ball up court 9 times out of 6 there's a 100% chance I won't feed you the rock, but i'll start holding fingers up in the air like im calling for a certain play that we both know doesn't exist. Wouldn't matter because your emotionally invested in out rebounding the op's big. Maybe every once in a while I'll pass you the rock if your wide open down there or if I picked up my dribble prematurely and need you to bail me out. Everytime I drive and miss the circus shot layup Im expecting you to call my fouls. I'm known for taking the most uneccesarry shot's at the absolute most critical points in a game, from deep. If my phone ringing I'm going to expect you to just keep the ball moving and pump fake like you stuck on a glitch like every NBA live game ever released. Basically hold that rock until I'm done talking to my weedman. We'd probably end up fightng every team we play against cause I know im petty and you seem so too. But you got that Bruce Bowen fight in you. Type of adittude to hit your girl cause she caught you cheating. That's what this Captain of this sinking ship needs. Me and you have a chance to run the Drew league if your willing to let me dicate. You want in?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] YASS

Last edited:
My jumper is trash, but Im a greater passer and good at getting to the rim. I'm like Lebron with a worse jump shot.

I've always had amazing ball handling skills and decent court vision, but I never developed a solid shot.
I was surprisingly athletic at my size, as well, super quick with amazing hops.

Last edited:
I like to think I'm a Dirk / Kevin McHale hybrid.

But I'm most likely a white less athletic Antawn Jamison

Any of yall in the DMV area and want to play? I play daily and looking for a good spot. Im at bethesda and the games on base are boring.

Man I was looking at a new spot with a full indoor court and endless summer dresses, but it cost a bit more. I might make the leap to get my game back in more ways than one.

Man I was looking at a new spot with a full indoor court and endless summer dresses, but it cost a bit more. I might make the leap to get my game back in more ways than one.
Where is it and what is the trial period about so I can come check out them summer dresses

Where is it and what is the trial period about so I can come check out them summer dresses

Oh it's an apartment complex, Halstead square by the Dunn Loring metro by the mosaic district. Tons of **** to do, if I move there I'll send ya'll an invite.

Oh it's an apartment complex, Halstead square by the Dunn Loring metro by the mosaic district. Tons of **** to do, if I move there I'll send ya'll an invite.
smokin.gif

Keep us posted

Not going to lie I always wanted to move into an apartment with a indoor court. Could work on my game at anytime of the night and if I couldn't sleep than let me put up some shots.

Edit:

Them prices on the pad

Last edited:
In my teens and early to mid 20s, I was flash, crazy hops, decent handles. 30+, turned in to Paul Pierce/Andre Miller. Whoever said they miss dunking, same here. I used to play ball to compete and **** talk, now, I'm out there for the cardio. After a few games I come home ,cold shower and TENS unit for the back. I'm washed.

Last edited:
In my teens and early to mid 20s, I was flash, crazy hops, decent handles. 30+, turned in to Paul Pierce/Andre Miller. Whoever said they miss dunking, same here. I used to play ball to compete and **** talk, now, I'm out there for the cardio. After a few games I come home ,cold shower and TENS unit for the back. I'm washed.
How tall are you?

Where in Bethesda and yeah im down to hoop but only if it's indoors.

Well i work on base, but I live in germantown but im mobile. I was thinking of xsport in alexandria. They are 24 hours . They give out week free passes. I just moved out here 3 weeks ago so I dont know much about the area yet.

Back
Top Bottom