How hard will it be to find the 2008 OLYMPIC 6s?

we just got our shipment in here in saint louis. i know for a fact ours will sell out this saturday, in probably around 15 minutes. we have already beenre-stocked on our low top fusion v's and the military i's. jordan could slap his logo on a pair of skechers and people in this city would eat em up.

I doubt it will b hard to get..cause a lot of people do not like 'em..but i'm glad my store will b gettin 'em..

sorry this is an easy pass for me........i wonder wat jordan said wen he saw this colorway??

sorry this is an easy pass for me........i wonder wat jordan said wen he saw this colorway??

i may have to get these, they're slowing growing on me
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Im copping. Everyone is saying they will not sell out BUT THEY WILL. Its the jordan VI. Im trying to find a spot around the LA area that is selling them. ANYINFO ???

Man I don't find them appealing but, I love the retro VIs they might get copped, not for sure right now.

Maybe 15 years from now my son will be on NT telling how he got his fathers olympic VIs DS.

i think they will sell out within the weekend but not sit.
It is redundant to say this but if it was some other material like the sport blue pair and the toebox was plain i would buy these. Oh well, i look forward tosomeone pulling off a xrazy outfit with these

at first i liked them..but over time i realized how much i don't like them. they shouldnt be hard to get

at first i liked them..but over time i realized how much i don't like them. they shouldnt be hard to get

Back
Top Bottom