How important is saving up for a house to you right now?

ur gonna die in a scorching hot container under da sun....

you're better off just buying a old conversion van.
lol, that's what I initially thought too. When they're properly insulated they can be ice cold or piping hot based on your thermostat.

lol, that's what I initially thought too. When they're properly insulated they can be ice cold or piping hot based on your thermostat.
that's going to cost more money to retrofit a container then to just buy a conversion van.

might as well live in a trailer park.
Take advice on moving out the crib from ninjahood.
giphy - 2020-02-14T154623.874.gif

might as well live in a trailer park.

I tried telling Bro. :lol:

There is some dope *** trailer parks in Florida. :l

Catch me in ft Myers in a trailer on the cahloosahatchee with a boat worth more than my trailer one day. :lol:

I know somebody down there with a trailer they gutted and totally re did with damn marble floors on the gulf. Like 300k all said and done.

but for real just buy something dude, houses don’t get any cheaper than Florida. Plus you aren’t reselling a shipping container house and no one is going to air b n b it on a lot you bought for 3k...

Here you go

Last edited:
plus just his mom and him is a different dynamic than living with both parents imo. ever since my dad passed away, we bought a unit in the same building as my mom to be closer to her. my wife and i have her key and we visit with our kids all the time. her place is 2 bedroom and 2 bath with over 1700 sq feet so my mom feels way less lonely when the 4 of us go over to hang out. living with his mom is probably not only culturally acceptable but practical, safer, and better for her spirits.

I'd rather live with dukes then in a shipping container or van or truck.

How yall bathing?
it seems you have not been in a predicament where you have to be resourceful and savage. bathing is the last thing you will think about if you are searching for shelter and food.

I am on the verge of the sale of my first house ... Bought a short sale at the tail end of the market decline ... For anyone considering a home purchase, I cant recommend it enough ...

I dont care what the analysts say, buy a property with high growth potential ... I am looking at a conservative estimate of $160k in equity after this deal ... Buying a house was the single greatest decision I made in my 20s ...

My next home will be 7 figures only because of my first purchase 9 years ago ... GO GET IT!

Back
Top Bottom