HOW IS THERE NO P-VALLEY THREAD??? Vol. P IS FOR KITTY-KAT

Wonder if she goes back to England or if she stays stateside to do more acting.

Her American accent always been terrible imo. :lol:

They need to do some back story on Woddy.

Young dude who runs a funeral home by himself, manages a rapper and gets rid of people discretely. No way that was his first body.

Keyshawn can't win for anything. Her choices are all bad. death, jail or miserable. I hope they nail her storyline because I'm sure a decent amount of their viewers are in a similar situation.

She's just an idiot. Autumn gave her the playbook and she didn't follow it. She would have blew her cover after she moved anyway.

Based on the situation running was a stupid plan it would have been much easier to get rid of dude instead of being on the run with a kid. Him dying/getting killed or disappearing soon after she attacked him and cps investigation is beyond suspicious.

All the opportunities to fight back/use that gun and she chooses to do it in front of the cop and cps :lol:

Last edited:
Keyshawn is a doofus. How does she drop her kids off to a woman that doesn’t give a **** about her??

Based on some of what she was saying in the episode I think she dropped them off at her step sisters apartment/house and the step mom popped up/came by to visit.

It wasn't the the mansion from when they were living in during HS unless her dad and stepmom divorced and they're living a normal life now. Since she's an idiot maybe she did drop them off to a place where a bitter old lady who now resents her dad lives.

Based on some of what she was saying in the episode I think she dropped them off at her step sisters apartment/house and the step mom popped up/came by to visit.

It wasn't the the mansion from when they were living in during HS unless her dad and stepmom divorced and they're living a normal life now. Since she's an idiot maybe she did drop them off to a place where a bitter old lady who now resents her dad lives.

Good lord.

You don't need to watch the show to get it.... Monkeypox alone should give it away.

I'm not sure how you watched the interview and and still don't get it...they covered his role/character within the first 30 mins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom