HOW IS THERE NO P-VALLEY THREAD??? Vol. P IS FOR KITTY-KAT

Uncle Clifford and Lil’ Murda are definitely the stars of the show.

They caught me off guard with the whole Voodoo LOTR episode.

Last edited:
I'm not even a big believer in the agenda that some dudes preach, but this show would definitely support the believers.

Plus the black men ain't **** brigade.

Never listening to black women about a show again.

Autumn bae doesn’t even show her goods anymore. Need to see more of Whisper.

Was hoping Autumn and Mercedes would hook up when the season started but Mercedes and Farrah is fire too.

Again, another 50-minute-plus episode, and Uncle Clifford is in like 4 scenes that probably don't even add up to 2 mins of screen time

These writers just sabotaging themselves

I need more Whisper bae. Episode made it look like something bad will happen to her next week though.

130F5EA4-8B10-4067-90B6-56C10FA8ACE4.gif
92EFBB82-BAF5-46C7-96C2-BB683AC80E5F.gif
1BD7EF19-3085-4838-8547-5B7E75D3E4C9.gif
A7CD85D9-8D15-4DF4-BA67-EC7AE6747368.gif
C8D759B2-3EC4-4312-A290-4052F33D9007.gif
52F81C37-D223-4E9F-834E-2FDF6B4EC405.gif

Autumn stay finessing and getting finessed. She also has been looking right this season.

I don't think it ends well for Murder, dude should leave town. He rides solo way too much all things considered.

Keyshawn can't win for anything. Her choices are all bad. death, jail or miserable. I hope they nail her storyline because I'm sure a decent amount of their viewers are in a similar situation.

Need to know if that was a trip for uncle Clifford or not. If it wasn’t, definitely see murda getting chipped. Too many good things happening for him/them.

Who was the dude working with the jealous chick who kidnapped drake 2.0?

Definitely feel for Keyshawn. Now they going to look at her as the aggressor.

Why autumn didn’t tell ol boy she knocked up?

Autumn stay finessing and getting finessed. She also has been looking right this season.

I don't think it ends well for Murder, dude should leave town. He rides solo way too much all things considered.

Keyshawn can't win for anything. Her choices are all bad. death, jail or miserable. I hope they nail her storyline because I'm sure a decent amount of their viewers are in a similar situation.
Autumn has looked unreal whenever she’s been on this season, sad she’s gone if there’s a third season.

Good to see things falling into place for Mercedes.

Hall on the Diamond kidnapping end:

Now we have to talk about that final sequence! Diamond gets double-crossed by Big Bone and ends up in that trunk. What was that about?
It's something that we layered in from the top of the season. We knew that [Big Bone] has a connection to the Delta Devoted gang, which Montavious was part of. The thing that sends her over the edge is seeing that Keyshawn and Diamond still have this thing for each other, because she sees the big kiss from the last episode. She has been sitting on information for a while because she actually liked him. I think she was falling in love. We really wanted to show how hard it is to give someone over when you care about them. She has to fulfill her duty and makes this connection because it's very clear that Montavious met his end somewhere at the Pynk whether it was through Diamond's hands, which is what her assumption is, or other means.

Back
Top Bottom