How long have you been waring J's? lets see your oldest J

^^^^oh the irony
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

^^ white and red 12's??? "cherries"??? really?

im sorry i call them the cherry xii? and you had to comment, really?

anyways my first pair i believe were the white/midnight xvi in high school

i was asking, not commenting davey. cant u see the question marks???

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
no, i read it perfectly. your "questions" sound like a sarcastic remarks criticizing me for giving them a nickname. plus i just assumedthat everyone had probably heard the name cherry before and would understand what i was talking about. if you really didnt know, there are much better ways ofasking
and by irony i think he means that even though you may have been asking a question, that question is still a comment response to my initial post

back to the thread, charmcitykid that outfit and bordeaux's killed it, the 90s for me were like weird windbreakers and adidas shelltoes

first pair was Playoff XIIs when i was 10. Still my favourite and grail. I didnt even end up getting the retros. family was too poor. things are better now forme so ill be looking to get another OG pair and retroes (x2) so i can rock one and stock one
happy.gif

my first pair I can recall was the black/red playoff 8's in kindergarden, and that's because I got this stupid big poster with him doing the jumpmanwith a pair of 8's on with it(wonder if I still have that, gotta find it)

the first pair I really remember wearing were the white/black 9's in 1st/2nd grade(was only in 1st grade 6 weeks so...) and my grandma still has my size 1box at her house using it for CD's.

I wish we had kept all my old shoes from back then, that would've been great to have now.

side note: why and when did JCPenny stop selling Jordans? I don't remember seeing too many pairs after the 9's came out but I don't know for sure.For a while that was my little spot my mom loved shopping at JCPenny, so when I took the catalog and went to the shoe section each time and found the jordans Iwanted I ALWAYS asked, and it worked a couple of times too
pimp.gif

I miss those days
frown.gif

great post though

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

1st pair of jays were OG bred 1s in '86 (1st grade)
pimp.gif

oldest pic i can find tho is from '92, og bordeauxs...

23sdl69.jpg
Damnn I like that Spurs jacket and hat. With the OG colors
pimp.gif

thanks for the comments, yall.

roll.gif
@ agent's "zulu cahir" comment

JarnailSingh23 - u ain't gotta lie to kick it man, it's only NT. BUSTED!!!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dude did it so nonchalant tho like, here's some old stuff i got.
laugh.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHA

this is a great leson learned. u won't get away with lies here, there are too many detectives.
nerd.gif

naah i was just messing, you see that "Smerk looking face after i wrote it" LOL, but yeah thats WAYY TOO MUCH HEAT.

Since I was about 4. My used to buy me J's. First pair were the IV's. In between age 4 and now, I wore Tracy Mcgrady shoes, AI's shoes, and airforces. I didn't get back into Jordans until later after high school, but Im glad I did. My brother always collected J's so I always had a good ideaabout them. He was the one who even showed me this site.

My first pair of Js wear the shadow 10s back in the day. I couldn't find a pic..

Back
Top Bottom