How long have you been waring J's? lets see your oldest J

Sick Thread!
pimp.gif
My oldest pair is 1992 OG hare 7's.

The sickest pics are the ones of dudes getting Jays for christmas and unwrapping them or just wearing them as lil kids cuz i remember always looking at theshoes as a lil kid and dreaming of being able to buy em, takes me back haha

First pair of Jordans was Black/infra red VIs in '91 ....obviously long since gone

The oldest pair that I currently own are the VIIs.

my first pair of jordans were the og black/infrared vi's

the oldest i own in my collection 2day are the og 1, 2 , 3, 4

Yo that's hilarious my first pair was the Bordeaux 7 back in 92 and my second pair wwas the XII Taxis in 97. No longer have the bordeaux sold them a yearlater when I outgrew them. I still have the Taxis in pretty good shape but too lazy to dig through my closet and take a picture. They've held up reallyweel though. I stopped wearing them last year after the CDP Taxis came out.

My first pair were the OG Hare VIIs... If I can find the pic, I'll put it on here... But the oldest ones that I have now is the OG Jordan Is and the OGXV....

i got my first pair for high school graduation in 1988, the cement 3's. im 39 now. i remember when you could go into @*@@+ sporting goods in syracuse nyand they would have jays out on the floor like an outlet almost. i got the burgendy 6's for 59.99 back then and left about 5 pairs of bred 6's sittinthere, i will never forgive myself. u never forget yer first pair, ever

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

1st pair of jays were OG bred 1s in '86 (1st grade)
pimp.gif

oldest pic i can find tho is from '92, og bordeauxs...

23sdl69.jpg

VERY DOPE CHARM CITY. MY FIRST PAIR WAS THE BLK/SLVR V'S THEN THESE BORDEAUXS VII'S MY MOM COPED ME THE WHOLE OUTFIT WITH THEM ALSO TOP AND BOTTOM. LOLLOVE THE SPURS JACKET AND CAP

Originally Posted by CaptainEo22

oldest pair - OG XI's
those aren't even "OGs"
laugh.gif

Been wanting jordans since a kid, but they were too expensive for my parents to buy.
My first pair was back 1999 in the 8th grade, my mom bought me the Black/Red XIV. The oldest Jordan i own now are the real OG Black/red XI lol
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom