How long is your commute to work?

Bro hug time guys

I live in Bel Air and work in Greenbelt. about 65 miles door to door. An hour and 15 mins to get to work about an hour and 30 to get home. I get to work at 6:30 and get off at 3. But with the distance and traffic it has taken me 4 hours to get home before. And usually once a week it will take 2+ hours due to traffic. 95 down to 295 to work....i hate 295 so much.

But that being said i used to work at T. Rowe Price in Owings Mills and 695 during rush hour....parking lot.....efffff that road.

Can't wait to move closer to work....got to get my raise first.

i work in downtown Bethesda (East West and Wisconsin) and i commute from columbia to Bethesda but i take the commuter bus. it takes me roughly an hour 20 in the morning and in the afternoon is almost 2.5 hours since i have to get from Bethesda to Silver Spring to pick up the commuter bus. i hate DC because of the traffic, wish i could live and work in Baltimore but its so hard finding something in Bmore. :frown:

Let's hug it out. :smh:

Small world though. Naz, luckily I got to avoid the main "downtown" area 'cus my office was on Rockledge between the Marriot and Lockheed HQ's so that saved me a little stress. And I'm from Columbia so I would spend a night or two at my moms to cut down the commute a little.

JKing, my pops commutes to Greenbelt from Ellicott City every day so I know how bad that sucks. He's got an '08 with like 140K miles. I also interned at the T. Rowe office in Owings Mills and while that sucked, it had nothing on 495. Which department were you in? I was in RPS.

I live damn near in Brandywine and work in Tyson's Corner :smh:

Lets all hug it out :smh: :lol:

Bro hug time guys

I live in Bel Air and work in Greenbelt. about 65 miles door to door. An hour and 15 mins to get to work about an hour and 30 to get home. I get to work at 6:30 and get off at 3. But with the distance and traffic it has taken me 4 hours to get home before. And usually once a week it will take 2+ hours due to traffic. 95 down to 295 to work....i hate 295 so much.

But that being said i used to work at T. Rowe Price in Owings Mills and 695 during rush hour....parking lot.....efffff that road.

Can't wait to move closer to work....got to get my raise first.

i work in downtown Bethesda (East West and Wisconsin) and i commute from columbia to Bethesda but i take the commuter bus. it takes me roughly an hour 20 in the morning and in the afternoon is almost 2.5 hours since i have to get from Bethesda to Silver Spring to pick up the commuter bus. i hate DC because of the traffic, wish i could live and work in Baltimore but its so hard finding something in Bmore. :frown:

Let's hug it out. :smh:

Small world though. Naz, luckily I got to avoid the main "downtown" area 'cus my office was on Rockledge between the Marriot and Lockheed HQ's so that saved me a little stress. And I'm from Columbia so I would spend a night or two at my moms to cut down the commute a little.

JKing, my pops commutes to Greenbelt from Ellicott City every day so I know how bad that sucks. He's got an '08 with like 140K miles. I also interned at the T. Rowe office in Owings Mills and while that sucked, it had nothing on 495. Which department were you in? I was in RPS.

Yeah man i bought my 09 corolla with 19k miles. I have 110k now....and i work from home on fridays so i only go in 4 days a week.

I actually interned there too. I was in Reconciliation. Apparently that whole department folded and the people i knew that were in it got put in portfolio accounting i think. But i was going to get a job there when i graduated but when the department was basically done away with they were like welp good luck :lol:

Average: 25 min.
Slow drivers taking up the passing lane: 30-40 min.
Between 630am-7am : 2 weeks

95% of my mileage on my car is from commuting. Driving through the city is a nightmare on my engine and mpg now.

37.5 mile commute one way and 37.5 back home. Takes about 40 minutes but with traffic which is normal every single freakin day its 1 hour maybe even longer if its bad. GRRR either need to move closer or find a closer gig even though I work in a field I got my degree in spending 250 on gas every month is not the play

A 5 minute walk. I was lucky enough to find a place after I landed the job. Get to go home everyday for an hour for lunch. Can't complain.

About 2 hours.

Can be an hour and 45 minutes when things run smooth, but can take up to 2 and a half on a day where trains are messed up.

Live in cenral Jersey, work on the Upper East Side. :x

Back
Top Bottom