How long til we see a real black (or colored) superhero? vol. Idris Elba

iron_man_nick_fury.jpg

This whole post is exactly what I'm talking about 
laugh.gif

Blankman? Meteor Man?
sick.gif

Yes these are cool movies, but no kid wants to grow up and be Meteor Man or play with his Blankman action figures... I understand that they are historically white characters, but its 2011, we can't put that past us and change up a character's ethnicity?

Hollywood has no problem replacing people with white actors.

This whole post is exactly what I'm talking about 
laugh.gif

Blankman? Meteor Man?
sick.gif

Yes these are cool movies, but no kid wants to grow up and be Meteor Man or play with his Blankman action figures... I understand that they are historically white characters, but its 2011, we can't put that past us and change up a character's ethnicity?

Hollywood has no problem replacing people with white actors.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

The whole Idris Elba Norse God thing has me thinking when we will see a person of Color to crossover and play the role of the superhero.

I'm talking will we ever see a black Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, or Clark Kent in a major Motion Picture?

Discuss.
Would you ever see a white actor playing Blade, Luke Cage or Storm from the X-Men, War Machine, etc..   (Yes Wikepedia)

Originally Posted by TonyReali

The whole Idris Elba Norse God thing has me thinking when we will see a person of Color to crossover and play the role of the superhero.

I'm talking will we ever see a black Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, or Clark Kent in a major Motion Picture?

Discuss.
Would you ever see a white actor playing Blade, Luke Cage or Storm from the X-Men, War Machine, etc..   (Yes Wikepedia)

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Thread like this have me convinced there is no God...I hate race and the secret battle of superiority

Bro... Stop... You're really showing your IQ...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Thread like this have me convinced there is no God...I hate race and the secret battle of superiority

Bro... Stop... You're really showing your IQ...

Back
Top Bottom