How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
By prison I mean a prison a similar to Oz.

Where you have to team up with people of the same race.

Where booty is more important than water.

I wouldn't last a day.

I wouldn't last a day.
lol Prison is like that now.   No matter if your racist or not once you get put into gp you run with your own race unless your banging a street gang that has a lot of members in that prison.  

With that said you would have to adjust to your new living conditions or you either get murdered, become someone's prostitute, or get placed in pc.  

What is pc?
Protective custody.

Throw someone off of the fifth tier your first day and you'll be straight.
I'd act like I'm crazy, not shower, not wipe my ***, nobody wants doo doo mambs
You'll probably be made to toss someone's salad.

Last edited:
^ I think it's like general population

I'm running wit Kareem and the rest of the Muslim crew (I'm Muslim)

Seeing how I aint come up how alot of u ******* did I kno I can last longer than most. **** im from detroit its not that much better. That being said about 6 hrs smh. Im 6'3 barely 200 my man yambs aint hard for bubba to take smh. Lord pleaaase keep me on my positive road, I swear prison is my worst fear

Seeing how I aint come up how alot of u ******* did I kno I can last longer than most. **** im from detroit its not that much better. That being said about 6 hrs smh. Im 6'3 barely 200 my man yambs aint hard for bubba to take smh. Lord pleaaase keep me on my positive road, I swear prison is my worst fear
roll.gif

Especially at the last sentence.
That frank O and Jason Collins effect seems to be going around ...
Isn't soho a gay village of NY?

I wouldn't last a day.
laugh.gif
 homie prison already be like that.  even if you love other races, better not bring that **** behind bars or you're gonna find yourself without a friend in the world......and friendship is the only currency worth having locked up.

I'd come in with only one half of my hair shaved off, the other side crazy fro. I'd slap myself regularly so people will think im crazy and I'd sniff rocks, eat some dirt occasionally, and never hit the showers.

I think it'll take them at least 3-4 days to realize EITHER I really am bat**** crazy OR that I'm just a lying bastard. hahaha

Last edited:
if I knew i was going to be locked up for the rest of my life and there was no way in hell i was getting out. I would honestly murk someone in my first 24 hours (or at least try too) lol. Just to let everyone know i am not effin around.

thats in a perfect world, now that most likely wouldn't happen lmaooooo

Last edited:
I wouldn't talk or sit with no one ...if someone came testing me I'd put in work.

Leave me alone with your prison politics.

A long time I would just do something crazy soon as I arrived to end up in the hole and everytime I got outta the hole I would do something to go back in........(pause)

What is pc?
Protective custody.

Throw someone off of the fifth tier your first day and you'll be straight.
I'd act like I'm crazy, not shower, not wipe my ***, nobody wants doo doo mambs
You'll probably be made to toss someone's salad.
Nah cuz you would have to fight me till death for that booty munch, I wouldn't even do that to a broad let alone a grown *** man
mean.gif
sick.gif

I'd eventually get transferred to a max security.

First day I'd kill someone or as many as I could, probably get charged again, get sent to solitary, when released attack the guards, back to solitary, if they wise up and put me back with the animals I'd start a riot.

Last edited:
Well I'd just come in yelling stuff like "WHAT YOU MEAN I CAN'T BE A HAMBURGA, I EAT FRIES WITH MY FEET" and start twitching around acting crazy. If that doesn't work...

My angus would be peppered in 3.14 days because I'm like a pie.

^ :rofl:

I wouldn't mess with a guard though. They can open your cell and .... You up an sweep it under the rug.

I'd be straight. I'd just wild out and get thrown in pc. My homie did three years in fed and said it wasn't that fiendish. But he only got caught with a couple hundred plants of tree so they put him in a bunch of low risk prisons with dudes who are ready to get out and don't want to mess up their last few months.

Back
Top Bottom