How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
I would last for a long time because I'd act really feminine and like paint my nails and wear makeup and stuff.

No one would want to be around me if I did that because then all their friends would think they were weird.
LOL if you did that you would have a gang of dudes on your bumper trying to pimp you out. 

what if you act gay? do dudes mess around with the openly gay people?
all the time
mean.gif
  I've never been to prison but I have a few homies that have and they said dudes will be in there arguing with each other talking about I saw you looking at so and so etc...  They be in there dating each other and the sad thing is these same guys have a wife and kids at home and when they get out they will never act like they were gay in prison.   They said when a ****** comes in dudes will be going crazy acting like a hip hop video model just walked in all bragging about how their about to hit that. 
sick.gif
     The dudes doing less then a few years though act normal it's just the guys doing 5 plus years that act like this.  

Last edited:
what if you act gay? do dudes mess around with the openly gay people?

Brah, they LOVE openly gay dudes. :lol:

Makes it that much easier.

Honestly, prison isn't what you see on these fictitious shows. Rape is a very real thing there, but every dude coming through isn't getting preyed on by the vultures. They pick and choose wisely because they're seasoned predators. And a lot of the newbs that come through that are clearly potential targets due to their young age or size get segregated off the top. Not to say that things won't happen eventually, but it gives them a little help in the beginning.

I've seen some crazy **** in prison, but the weirdest thing is seeing a dude on the visitation yard with his wife and kids....and then seeing him sassily switch his way back to his dorm once he's out of view of his family. That Prodigy double life is real.

Last edited:
Firstly a bit of background. I'm 6'2/210 pounds. Gym 4 times a week. 40min+ Run 3 times a week. Not a pro with the hands but not scared to fight either. In saying all that..My plan would be to crap my pants all day every day and not clean that ish untill lights out (assuming I can hold my own with my cell mate) Wake up, repeat crapping of pants. Hopefully that would be enough to deter most trouble and if not I would die for my anal virginity. Yes full srs and yes I have thought about this multiple times before

I would last for a long time because I'd act really feminine and like paint my nails and wear makeup and stuff.

No one would want to be around me if I did that because then all their friends would think they were weird.

LOL if you did that you would have a gang of dudes on your bumper trying to pimp you out. 

I'm saying, dude is backwards hustling with that idea :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hmmm dudes what to give me backshots.....hmmm....Ive got it! I'll act gay, yeah that will scare them off." :lol: :lol:

Please dont get locked up. :lol:

my barber told me a story about one of his clients friends. son went to jail. the first day he got touched

he was approached by someone in the laundry room and said yo you gonna give it up and do my laundry or imma take this icepick to your face. of course hes like nahh man. so the other guy is like i dont think you heard me. then like 10 dudes come out and ol boy starts crying.

hes gettin his back blown out and the rapist guy is like anyone else wanna get in on this? they all trained him til his butt bled. even then they didnt stop

so my barbers client goes to jail to see his friend a couple days after being jailed. he told his friend about the rape and starts cryin

Back
Top Bottom