How long would you last in prison?

How long would you last in prison?

• 1/2 a day to 1 day. My cheeks would get taken the first day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 days. Ain't nobody taking my cheeks without a fight.

• 6-12 days I'd become familiar the setting about start taking cheeks of my own

• 13-20 days I'd become a booty warrior

• 21-40 days I've already been to prison. Ain't no thang.

• 41+ days I'd be the adebisi of the prison

• Total voters
No thread jack, but here's a thread from a few years back about a guy that did a 2 year bid and he typed out a heavily detailed description of his experience. Mad long read but I promise it's DEFINITELY worth it. I have read it twice, actually.

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/260205?page=1
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I read that entire thing, and my initial theorem stands: **** jail.

Everyone should read this.

i think the american prisons got these dudes spoiled. i seen the prisons in russia. **** is no joke

these dudes respect the c.o.s there and dont even talk smack. they have a hierarchy too. the officers appoint 1 inmate in charge of the rest

these prisons here need a revamping fuh real

"That's not to say consensual gay sex doesn't happen. I had it, and I enjoyed it. I'm not going to go and @+++ a man on the outside, but a combination of drugs, lonliness and boredom do strange things. "

:wow: :wow: :x
fleeceblog.jpg

this read is too much real life

Last edited:
i think the american prisons got these dudes spoiled. i seen the prisons in russia. **** is no joke

these dudes respect the c.o.s there and dont even talk smack. they have a hierarchy too. the officers appoint 1 inmate in charge of the rest

you sound silly

are there foreign prisons that my be more strict in some way than American prisons? yeah.

are American prisoners SPOILED?! no.

that doesn't even make sense. prison is HELL. the end.

if you have money or power you can make it a better experience, but it's still hell w/ perks.

The part about heroin withdrawls was mad intense. If he couldn't score any, he'd cop some pills and crush them up, file his thumb mail to a sharp point, cut a piece of his thigh and insert the crushed pill :x :wow:

Jail is another world. It was also interesting that they placed so much value on candy. Son said that a bag of Reese pieces could be traded for an 8ball of coke.

eek.gif
at them throwing you in there with real gangstas...
Not sure if you're being facetious but, yup.

Once I got nekkid they took pictures of my tattoos. It's pretty much a half sleeve that I got done in highschool only to find out that I have a Lebanese/Syrian great grand parents but, I still say I'm Mexican but they dont mean as much. I wasn't really scared cause I grew up around gangs and violence so I was aware. I stayed in the middle and didnt speak to no one.
You got lucky, those Aztec tattoos WILL get you greenlighted with the big homies if you ain't put in work for them. Be lucky it wasn't state time cause they'dve got you. But yeah being locked up ain't the business just cause your freedom is gone. As long as you cool you'll be straight with other cats doin' time. It was the deps I had problems with, I HATE the police so I gave subtle disses all the time. Almost got me F***** up a few times tho.
Who you telling. My boy who helped me out told me there's more Latino on Latino violence than it is Black and Latino. Whats messed up is the county purposely puts black and latin populations in the same cell
mean.gif

I stopped wearing wife beaters out due to the tattoos. I get questions from all the wrong people. I get stares from all the wrong people.
Where would he get placed? Cause he looks pretty tough
Cause of his "status" they'd put him in PC. Any tattoo that can be associated with an affiliation will have you sorted as such.

Have you seen South American prisons?
I watch "Banged up abroad" on Nat Geo and damn............the guards dont give a damn, you got inmates with guns, knives just straight killin each other in the courtyard.
And the prison conditions.........US prisons are nice condos compared to them.

Last edited:

Have you seen South American prisons?
View media item 422985

you sound silly

are there foreign prisons that my be more strict in some way than American prisons? yeah.

are American prisoners SPOILED?! no.

that doesn't even make sense. prison is HELL. the end.

if you have money or power you can make it a better experience, but it's still hell w/ perks.
Well I'm sure you see it that way but in these foreign prisons there's a thin line between prison and cruel and unusual punishment/torture.

American prisoners do have it easy compared to third world inmates.

3 hots and a cot, gym equipment, cable, commissary, healthcare etc.

In my country if someone doesn't bring you food you gotta steal someone else's or catch a rat, if your lucky.

U dudes keep talkin size.....not everybody in jaiL looks like. Buff bag well. Some guys will be smaller than you. If y.ou do more than a year ur frail 135 body will be a solid 180 all muscle...all u can do is exercise too keep sane. U will have ur weight up also.

put it like this i would rather do 5 years in an american prison than 1 year in a mexican / south american prison. its like going from econo lodge to the mgm grand suite.

Back
Top Bottom