How long you been here? How many posts? How many posts you averaging? VOL. BANNED SNs COUNT

I just peeped my old SN (RIP J4L
smh.gif
) and apparently my yuku page is still up. I still don't understand HOW I was banned for requesting a link for aMIXTAPE (Cant Ban The Snowman
pimp.gif
smh.gif
) . I see dudes post and request them all the time and it seems to be the norm. Can I get it back? Almost 3 years later?

Anyway back to the topic...

Jays4Life was approved back in January of 2005. It shows my sign up date and my last post (Actually my last post under J4L was in November, when the mixtapedropped ).

I used this link to find out the days.
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

20375 TOTAL posts under both my SNs
1717 averaged out days i've been posting on NT

Averaging out just under a dozen posts a day since January of 2005
eek.gif
laugh.gif
DAMN...

What about you? I know a ton of you dudes are under your 4th-9th alias. Own up to it and let it be known
laugh.gif

Been here for almost 6 years (9/18/03).

Averaging about 1.5 posts per day. My last 2000 posts really happened the past two years or so.

*Waits to see Dirty's average*

i been on since 03 under knowledgebones72 but got banned for goin hard on black ppl. i think if i had mentioned that i was black i would've gotten a pass.was well on my ay to 10k posts.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

i been on since 03 under knowledgebones72 but got banned for goin hard on black ppl. i think if i had mentioned that i was black i would've gotten a pass. was well on my ay to 10k posts.
wait, so the whole time you were knowledgebones you were masquerading as a black dude?
eyes.gif

Banned for requesting a link to a mixtape? Wow!!

These mods be tripping.
smh.gif

It's not illegal...mixtapes are free. It's illegal to sell mixtapes, you would thinks these guys would know that.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by NewZ05

1005 days...about 25 posts a day? that doesnt seem right
grin.gif
laugh.gif
just by looking at the numbers it looks like 4 a day
yea idk wth i was thinkin...im tweakin
laugh.gif
guess thats why ifailed sum math classes in my time

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Banned for requesting a link to a mixtape? Wow!!

These mods be tripping.
smh.gif

It's not illegal...mixtapes are free. It's illegal to sell mixtapes, you would thinks these guys would know that.

i'm saying though
smh.gif

Been on NT since 2001, under various screen names. All banned. I started off as BigTicket124 in 2001, but I was banned, because I invited Khlav Kalash to mygentials. If you calculate all 50+ usernames I've had over the 8 years I been here, my post count could rival dirtylicious' post count.

eek.gif
Tomorrow is my NT birthday. So far I'm averaging 1.8 posts a day.Thats pretty low compared to most on here.

Back
Top Bottom