How long you been here? How many posts? How many posts you averaging? VOL. BANNED SNs COUNT

From and including: Saturday, October 22, 2005
To, but not including : Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It is 1376 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 3 years, 9 months, 7 days excluding the end date

I have been here officially 2 years 4 months and 11 days and average a COOL 14 posts a day
pimp.gif

NM, keep this name a separate entity from my OG in case I get the OG back and need someone to agree with me or bump my posts

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

I don't get how you can get banned and then make another name, and then admit that you've been banned before..mods don't care?

It actually takes some banned members months to get through my approval. Or they just get lucky when I don't do the approvals for the month
Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Wow. Cant remember how many posts but I can tell you my SN's and join dates.

99 - MuRpHyLeE23

06 - ayoHOV

09 - Ben Roethlisberger.

Wish I could get my MuRpHyLeE23 back strictly for the triple OG join date
frown.gif

Nope, you can blame your brother on that.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

I don't get how you can get banned and then make another name, and then admit that you've been banned before..mods don't care?

It actually takes some banned members months to get through my approval. Or they just get lucky when I don't do the approvals for the month
How can you tell who is who?

i joined back in 04 i think my senior year at high school.....i was in computer class and i noticed one of my classmates browsing the site and i was like"whatchu looking at " but i really didnt start posting till this year
laugh.gif
and i post 100% no lies never.

i joined in september of '05 but i began lurking late '04. this is the only sn i've ever had. never been banned, never been suspended.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

How can you tell who is who?
I'm guessing through IP address.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

1.9190372 x day
smh.gif
what are you, billy mays? "NOT FOR $135, NOT $125, BUT THE LOW PRICE OF $120! NEXT WEEK, $85! ORDER NOW!"

r.i.p. billy

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Why do I ALWAYS see JRose in these type of threads
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Lol. Comin through burstin peoples bubbles.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I been on since '05

Its been 1501 days
Post count 1656
So that's 1.1 post per day

I really slowed down since I started
I just lurk and laugh nowadays
smh.gif

I been on since 04'. I never been banned, maybe suspended on my old SN. I didn't log in to much so over time I forgot my password and email I signed upwith. So I made this one back in 08'.

been on NT since the carolina patent 1's dropped in 2001. cant believe that was almost 9 years ago

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Wow. Cant remember how many posts but I can tell you my SN's and join dates.

99 - MuRpHyLeE23

06 - ayoHOV

09 - Ben Roethlisberger.

Wish I could get my MuRpHyLeE23 back strictly for the triple OG join date
frown.gif

Nope, you can blame your brother on that.

JR5
Blame him for what?

I believe MuRpHyLeE23 got banned back in 01 or 02 when some guy named t3amrocket (?) frauded someone via contact through aim and then said his username wasmine. Dude made countless threads about it and I had no idea what was going on and then one day, bam, banned.

Back
Top Bottom