How long you been here? How many posts? How many posts you averaging? VOL. BANNED SNs COUNT

OG SN since April 2006.
pimp.gif

I don't get how you can get banned and then make another name, and then admit that you've been banned before..mods don't care?

brooxl - 5/14/04 - 748 posts

st rod farva - 4/2/05 - 679 posts

current - 3/24/09 - 488 posts

a total of 1915 posts in 1902 days. roughly 1.0068 posts a day.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

i remember when you had Jays4Life... with some kind of soccer .gif as your avy no?... i think mine says 05, but i been around since like 02

tired.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
frown.gif

Who do I need to PM to get it back?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

i been on since 03 under knowledgebones72 but got banned for goin hard on black ppl. i think if i had mentioned that i was black i would've gotten a pass. was well on my ay to 10k posts.

damn I wondered what happened to you. NH.

Wow. Cant remember how many posts but I can tell you my SN's and join dates.

99 - MuRpHyLeE23

06 - ayoHOV

09 - Ben Roethlisberger.

Wish I could get my MuRpHyLeE23 back strictly for the triple OG join date
frown.gif

Wooooooow either I dont ever notice it but I havent seen NaufleWaffle in ages.

I remember back when Ekin702 (?) was the man to post Jordan info first then he got banned for doing so. He was the ultimate connect back in 2000.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

But were are these guys??

NauflWaffle
AM I HIGH? i think he's WE GET MONEY
crossim or however you spell it
Sais

Ellamate
MillionDollarMax
Rawsheed

I don't even know why my other SN is banned right now. Before I made the last topic I made, I even AIM'd a mod and was like "is this picgood" and he told me I'm good money. Then I'm banned so I pm Dirty and even he doesn't know why, he said check with Meth. The latest post Imade was in the Twerk Team thread and all I said there was "Nah, they're 18."

Finally got a PM back from the mod that banned me. Son didn't even see what I posted, just assumed because I edited my post so many times it must have beenbad.

Back
Top Bottom