how many 5th graders can you take? Vol. The age old question

roll.gif

I say 80.

First move: Get in my 2 point football stance and just charge em with my shoulder blades, pretty much the juggernaut run hit. 15 kils

Second: Clench my fist together and start doing a fast 360 spin, hittin em all in their heads. 15 kills

Third: The grab a kid spin technique. 25 kills

Fourth: Form an alliance with about 5 5th graders to fight off some while i rest up. 10 kills

fifth: Take of my belt, first imma chunk the big belt buckle at one then start hittin all them on their heads with the metal end. 13 kills

Last two: Gonna hit that padded wall in every gym with my back for momentum, then charge at them jump superman style, then give em the close line of death.Fatality

First ill grab two of them bastards by their heads and smash them together, then ill start attacking with a few flying kicks and maybe throw in some donkeykicks while im at it, they are little kids so i can get creative, fake a 1,2 check and kick them in the nuts, and for the little girls ill grab them by thehair and hammer throw them, but ill probably only get through maybe 80 before i get desperate and start eye gouging, scratching etc....

Originally Posted by FlyNY

id punch one in the chest, kick him in the nuts and bite his throat and rip his esophagus through his neck, bringing pain to his body..Then id swing him around and knock all the other kids to the floor, stomp em out. Grab another kids testicles with my teeth and rip it off and feed it to him. Id step on each kids nuts and ovaries so they cant have kids. Then Id grab the girls by their hair and mop the bloody floor with their freshly freckled faces, Then id rip her leg off with my bare teeth and use the leg as a club to make my way through crowds and spit on every lifeless body that i come in contact with. Id rip my shirt off and make a tally of each dead kid. The tally board will be on my chest and id write with each childs blood. Id bite their finger off and use the bloody finger to mark off the tally on my left pectoral.
knock them out, not go kill bill on them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

id punch one in the chest, kick him in the nuts and bite his throat and rip his esophagus through his neck, bringing pain to his body..Then id swing him around and knock all the other kids to the floor, stomp em out. Grab another kids testicles with my teeth and rip it off and feed it to him. Id step on each kids nuts and ovaries so they cant have kids. Then Id grab the girls by their hair and mop the bloody floor with their freshly freckled faces, Then id rip her leg off with my bare teeth and use the leg as a club to make my way through crowds and spit on every lifeless body that i come in contact with. Id rip my shirt off and make a tally of each dead kid. The tally board will be on my chest and id write with each childs blood. Id bite their finger off and use the bloody finger to mark off the tally on my left pectoral.

woah, had to put in all the details huh?

i thought the question was 5 year olds?
i was thinking the same thing. I would probally bacl myself into a corner and kick/punch everywhere until i passed out

Yeah there's an online quiz, "howmanyfiveyearsoldcouldyoutake.com", but it doesn't work no more... I think my number was like 35?

Fifth graders? Probably like 15.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

yea that is a pretty good one, i'd build a barricade with the ones i already knocked out too.

How do you make a barricade with supply depots when the hive keeps sending out more zerglings?

That's 10-12 year olds.....500 of them. That's a big @*$ number, but I'll be sure to take out at least 6 of them.....500 is a big @*$ number famhahahahaha just imagine gettin' stomped by 500 little kids, that's some wildness haha.

Now that I think about it, I'd one hitter the first 3, kick the next few, run around a little bit to avoid the big crowd....catch a couple moreslippin', and if I ended up slayin' 499 of them, I'd take the last one out with my signature move until I pass out.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

That's 10-12 year olds.....500 of them. That's a big @*$ number, but I'll be sure to take out at least 6 of them.....500 is a big @*$ number fam hahahahaha just imagine gettin' stomped by 500 little kids, that's some wildness haha.

Now that I think about it, I'd one hitter the first 3, kick the next few, run around a little bit to avoid the big crowd....catch a couple more slippin', and if I ended up slayin' 499 of them, I'd take the last one out with my signature move until I pass out.
what's the signature move?

btw, this thread has me straight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
family looking at me like i'm crazy, lmao over here

i'm definitely kicking the first one in the face, grabbing him by the ankles and just swinging him around nonstop until all them little kids are down or ipass out, whichever comes first

Originally Posted by VIXIV

Originally Posted by dugtrio

yea that is a pretty good one, i'd build a barricade with the ones i already knocked out too.

How do you make a barricade with supply depots when the hive keeps sending out more zerglings?
just knock the little bastards out and throw them in a heap. eventually it will become a human wall like on 300.

I can take down at least 10 before they all swarm around me. i was going to do the run around, stop, knock one kid out strategy...but they're all energetic5th graders

i will just need my cup for protection and i will start scissor kicking around the room with a 80's soundtrack montage in the background. if thatdoesn't work i will just fart and suffocate them

Back
Top Bottom