How Many Balling Shoes Do You Need?

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

I need an all black pair, an all white pair, a white & navy pair & something with Carolina blue in it. And at least two of each, one pair for indoor & one pair for out door.

I'm kind of the same. I need a black and white pair, an all black pair, a white and navy blue pair, and a white/black/red pair.

Right now my rotation is...

Kobe IV POP(I changed the laces from yellow to black)
All back Lebron II low(very slept on shoe... LOVE the cushioning)
Zoom Flight Five white/blue
Zoom MVP white/black/red

I am thinking about getting every TB color of the Kobe's, just waiting for them to go on sale.

hmmm.. I have since added to my rotation. I now have.

Cp3 II(I think after this season though they will be done.)
Zoom BBII
LeBron Soldier III
and trying out Converse Weapon evo mid.(so far so good.)

In the waiting to be added into rotation is Adidas top 10 2000

i have 2 pairs that i use. im only playing once a week right now, but i just got a gym membership so ill be soliciting the hardwood more once finals are done.

as far as addiction goes, i look and post on niketalk, but i dont feel like i need to buy these shoes anymore. im kinda over it. i just take care of my basicshoes and when they wont come clean, i replace them.

the goodwill has gotten alot of heat from me over the last 2 years, all in good shape. im down to about 20 pairs now and only wear about 5 of them, so ivethought about getting rid of the rest.

How many shoes? One...style. Colorways? Whole different story...as many as possible.

The BB1 love affair continues!!! =)

I only play in two of my shoes..No need for many. "Ballin' til the soles fall off"
laugh.gif

I currently have quite a few in rotation for everyday open play, but I only wear 3 pairs for league/tournament games.

My rotation:
Hyperdunks (league/tourneys)
Kobe IV (league/tourneys)
Zoom BB (league/tourneys)
Zoom BB II
Jet Flights
Zoom Drives
Jordan XIV
Jordan XX1
Jordan XX2
Kobe II ST
Kobe II ID's
Kobe III

I generally just have one for indoor and one for outdoor. right now thats flightposites indoor and jordan 12.5s outdoor. I wanna get a couple pairs of Kobe IVsto hoop in. I've played in my black/red pair but dont want to beat them up. as far as my shoe collection, i cant really afford to keep a solid 5 pairs justto play in when most my money goes to picking up shoes i wanna keep in nice condition

actually just have one pair for outdoor...Protege's. lol(for $20 bucks...Thought I'd give it a shot.)

My sneaker addiction blurs the line between needs and wants, but I think I currently have 5 pairs in regular indoor rotation.

five30 wrote:
My sneaker addiction blurs the line between needs and wants, but I think I currently have 5 pairs in regular indoor rotation.

Yours might blur but mine have cataracts and glaucoma. That's the problem.

i try not to have too many but sometimes i can't help it. can't afford to sleep on good releases like zk4s and the upcoming zk5s.

Originally Posted by no vert

five30 wrote:

Yours might blur but mine have cataracts and glaucoma. That's the problem.

i think you're good with 3. really helps when drop-n-cop season comes with fresh kicks

right now i currently use 4 for rotation compared to 7 before.....coz when that "fravoritism" sets in, you might forget your other ballin kicks inthe closet.

got 3 pairs of lebron soldier 3 and a pair of bb2 for indoor and for outdoor jordan x and penny 2 so total of 6 in rotation

Back
Top Bottom