How Many Balling Shoes Do You Need?

xiv's are so overrated. can't believe ppl are saying those are the best performin bball shoes...so now everyone has em for ballin lol

outdoors: Joran 11 low, Jordan 22, Jordan 23, jordan 10, wade 2, 2k4, wade 3, Bloyal, and Olympia. indoors: Blue chip 2 and adidas ts lightning creator thoseare the only shoes i wear indoors there the only one that i like to wear on hardwood. So i got multiple colors of them because they give great traction and arelight

Maybe im in the minority on this board but I have 350 pairs in my collection and less than 50 are casual sneaks for rocking when I go out.

I have about 300 odd ballin shoes only ones I dont wear are the ones that are no longer fit to wear anymore.

All are in great condition due to the huge rotation I have but I like variety to me sneakers are part of my game.

I must add that all my collection is for ballin indoors I buy cheap hard wearing Nikes that are on sale from Mos or somewhere for balling outside never morethan 40-50 bux.

Peace
Scottie

For indoor use I play in Kobe IVs(soon to change that on jan 16th kobe V!!) outdoors Nike Foamposite

i got 6 pairs but only 2 in rotation 1 indoor and 2 outdoors..
melo 4s and kb4, adidas promodels 08

I rotate between 3 pairs of shoes and that usually lasts just over a year. I use just have one. I'd advise you not to do that

2 max, specifically to rotate to prolong life... but depending on how much you ball, no longer than a year to avoid compromising the structure of the shoe. butreally unnecessary to have more than that

I currently have no less than 30 shoes that I use to hoop indoors.

Outdoors, I have no less than 10 I play in regularly.

Casually, I probably only wear between 15-20 different pairs lol.

outdoor- a regular pair of nike running shoes. they do the job and pretty comforrtable

indoor jordan XIX SE- best pair of ball shoes out there

i rotate 3 for indoor...2 for outdoor; usually carry 2/3 with me at all times

if i had a nicer bag id cram more in there too...money shorts and shooting sleeves only take up so much room...

zoom bb2's are my only kicks in rotation. but i used to do the rotation like lebron 2's lebron 3's huarache 2k4's the max huarache 2k4'sand some other stuff

I'm about to ball on my XI IE lows outdoors soon and I feel bad about it. I love wearing these shoes indoors.

to anyone who balls in low tops: what's the best Jordan lows from xix - xxiii ?

Sorry I havent been keeping up with Js for a long time.

3-4 is a good number, i have 2 i use moslty for inside and another 2 i use for outside

I only have 1 pair I wear indoor and about 3-4 to wear outdoor which don't get much work since I hate hoopin outside. I wanna get another pair for indoorbut figure there's no point since I don't hoop that much anymore

I keep bout 2 pair for when Im goin somewhere I need to be fresh and 1 pair for when Im jus chillin.

Back
Top Bottom