How many DMP packs were produced?

slefly

Banned
hi everyone,
i apologize for my ignorance but i was wondering how many DMP packs were produced and sold. thank you.

laugh.gif

It was way more than 1000, but no one knows an exact number. It's all just been speculation.

I think it's funny when people call it the 'DMP Pack.' What does the 'P' in 'DMP' stand for, lol? Either way, I had always heard11K or so.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

I think it's funny when people call it the 'DMP Pack.' What does the 'P' in 'DMP' stand for, lol? Either way, I had always heard 11K or so.

Peace,
J

laugh.gif
it should be referred to as the DM pack if anything

Originally Posted by jshortt

I think it's funny when people call it the 'DMP Pack.' What does the 'P' in 'DMP' stand for, lol? Either way, I had always heard 11K or so.

Peace,
J

you have a point i never thought of it like that before

it is the defining moments package and it is around 11k or so. therefore, it is not as limited than the titanium blue xx3. thank you very much for all yourinput. i was wondering whether i should buy the dm package or not. someone asked 800 for it and i wanted to make sure it was truly limited before i spend 800on it.

Originally Posted by abstrack

The "P" stands for Package...Defining Moments Package.

^ but he means then why don't people say it just "DMP" instead of saying DMP Pack which means: Defining Moments Package pack.
laugh.gif

I've been hearing 13,000 packs, but I know better than to believe that. I'm guessing nearly 22,000-25,000
but the person I would ask would be jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

^ but he means then why don't people say it just "DMP" instead of saying DMP Pack which means: Defining Moments Package pack.
laugh.gif
Thank you.

Peace,
J

Too many.
laugh.gif
I swear when I went for the release, like everybody waitingfor em got em. I even have a second one. And now that I think about it, I gotta change my sig.

hahaha why worry about why we all say DMP pack? we call an ATM machine an ATM machine every day. automated teller machine... machine..?

just sounds better!

Originally Posted by bjvig414

hahaha why worry about why we all say DMP pack? we call an ATM machine an ATM machine every day. automated teller machine... machine..?

just sounds better!
Not me. Mostly b/c I know the 'M' in 'ATM' stands for machine, and saying 'ATM Machine' would be redundant, lol. Anyway,just said it was funny.

Peace,
J

laugh.gif

Oh thank YOU! So it's the defining moments package pack.

What I also heard is 11.000 but who knows...

Back
Top Bottom