how many girls you been with and whats your age

Yo whats good with all these 0s?

You dudes needa get off NT, re-evaluatuate ya life and get some of that sweet nectar

5 , I'm 18 btw. I do sometimes think n ask myself..how come I don't have more. N then I answer to myself its because you don't go out and meet newpeeps so that you can meet new girls. Lol

Originally Posted by CJ863

women that have had multiple sex partners is a HUGE turn-off for me...

true !!%@

O/T: i met this one jawn (last year), she talkin bout she lost her V bacc in january, and was up 5 by march...that number is in the 30s now

!**@# is 16(?) tho
smh.gif

neways

2_(?), 19

Originally Posted by ConductZero

How you gonna make a thread like this and not expect some crazy exaggerations?

For the record. I smashed over 50 girls and Im 12.
yeah I fell off hard, I was hittin like 500-550 diff broads a year, but Ive had to study more recently and now Im averaging about 300, I guess Ican make do with that tho

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

To be honest... women that have had multiple sex partners is a HUGE turn-off for me... I wanna know that im the only one that's been off in that...its just a complex I have I guess...
smh.gif

Have fun being un-happy for the rest of your life then..

laugh.gif
word.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by ConductZero

How you gonna make a thread like this and not expect some crazy exaggerations?

For the record. I smashed over 50 girls and Im 12.
yeah I fell off hard, I was hittin like 500-550 diff broads a year, but Ive had to study more recently and now Im averaging about 300, I guess I can make do with that tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr1nts

i'm 27 and have never been with a women
frown.gif

Don't feel bad. No need to rush. I'm 26 and have only been with 1(my current GF of 2+ years)

I keep a book.. month by month with names LOL.. Not to be gross or big myself up but I honestly think its important to remember that *@$@. I'm 21 going on22 and def not tellin yall my number

I at least smashed 30 girls and im 21
pimp.gif
bad tack record around the way, girls heard the name, dont even have to ask about me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DuckTailsxaintxI

I at least smashed 30 girls and im 21
pimp.gif
bad tack record around the way, girls heard the name, dont even have to ask about me.
smh.gif

*looks at screenname*

I guess your SN holds true to your reply.
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Illuztrious wrote:

17bktz.jpg
Need info on the Ohio chick..even though she is a 5
smh.gif
roll.gif

[Cam] I Used To Get It In Ohio [Cam]
pimp.gif

Chick was wack tho', just had a fatty. Chick was so open (literally) I could see inside her on everything I love. @%$# ya'll doing to ya'll women up there son? lol
Excel hitlist
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

To be honest... women that have had multiple sex partners is a HUGE turn-off for me... I wanna know that im the only one that's been off in that...its just a complex I have I guess...
smh.gif

Have fun being un-happy for the rest of your life then..

laugh.gif
word.

Depends on his definition of "multiple".

There also are girls who aren't $*$+* and have high morals. They're out there, it's just that most guys go looking for trash so that's allthey see.

Back
Top Bottom