how many girls you been with and whats your age

I'm 19.

26 just by skimming through facebook. Honestly though its kind of easy to catch a bird when u are DJing and chicks just fly through your booth so I have togive some credit to that.

and call it cheating if you want but I bagged 11 different chicks within 10 weeks while I was living in Chicago with my boy who is an MLB player.

Originally Posted by bohrdom

i'm really shocked at some of these numbers.
it kinda works out to a different partner each month, so if you're in early-mid 20s, 12 months in a year, you could feasibly do 60+ in a five year span.

but this means a person is either doing 1-night stands continuously for years or are cheating constantly or something. how is it possible to meet all these people and not have at least one relationship lasting longer than a few months?

How is it so hard? It might have been hard in HS, but it's easy to rack up your numbers in college. Chicks be thirsty as hell when they're away fromhome and drunk.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by bohrdom

i'm really shocked at some of these numbers.
it kinda works out to a different partner each month, so if you're in early-mid 20s, 12 months in a year, you could feasibly do 60+ in a five year span.

but this means a person is either doing 1-night stands continuously for years or are cheating constantly or something. how is it possible to meet all these people and not have at least one relationship lasting longer than a few months?

How is it so hard? It might have been hard in HS, but it's easy to rack up your numbers in college. Chicks be thirsty as hell when they're away from home and drunk.
Or if you are away from home. Reputation is everything to girls and they want to give it up more than dudes for the most part but they have thebattle of "what will everyone else think" x8 harder than guys do. If they know mums a word for a jump off then they are giving it up quick.

Little word of advise, If you want some EASY snatch go for the chick who is out of town.

about 15 and im 23... numbers are slacking..

my boys are man %+$!$# so they make fun of me for it ..
there about 95, 49,

i know a couple dudes who are +150

while i wont give the exact numbers its lookin like xx4(thats as much as im givin but x=numbers)

think about this

52 weeks a year - 12 for sickness,holidays, etc. + 15 for special weekends (4th, laborday,newyears bday etc) -/+ 10 for your own swag = roughly 60 broads ayear (+5 if you live close to TJ)

i smashed atleast 60 a tear from 2003-2007.
the years before that were slow (new to the game)
the recent years have been slow (im grown now)
but for a good 4 years i had a reign of terror smashin random broads.
but atleast a solid 70 have been GIA certified dimes.

i know cats doin better than me!!!

0 stds, 1 child (90% sure not mines, but moms thinks so but her man wanna be the daddy so 0 kids) and about 19 abortions.

im doing pretty ok.

edit forgot bout gettin dome.

like 500 on that stat. lmao.

ducktails.jpg

damn homie you gotta be kiddin right, 34 and 0?^^^^^ we definitely gotta get you on the 40 year old virgin track

one was serious
other was summer fun
devil.gif

both had DAT !#*!

quality > quantity is my excuse and its how I'm gonna keep it..

Back
Top Bottom