how many girls you been with and whats your age

i never understood why dudes be so pressed to keep up with how many bodies they caught.

^^^ Homie got a chart
roll.gif

smh....i saw a few numbers that were close to mine. I'm about to be 25 in jan.....I think I remember the names of all my beats.

Originally Posted by raptors29

^^^ Homie got a chart
roll.gif

i haven't updated it in about 6 months, i slowed down since then and quit smashing females i wouldn't want a baby by.

i recommend y'all keep up with who you smash, i felt bad about myself when i couldn't remember names anymore, like "facebook chick"...
frown.gif

i'm 24 btw

Wow at some of your numbers! But I really don't care how much chicks you men smashed. NT ladies fell free to join?!?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Put em up

i never understood why dudes be so pressed to keep up with how many bodies they caught.
It's the only way they can deal with insecurities.
roll.gif
roll.gif

what is with lames thinking they psychologists. okay doctor, you got us.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you guys are so gross...the nerve of some of you to even call a female a h-o or whatever...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with clean, protected, consensual sex. We're adults. There is something wrong with the double standard you just brought to light.
She is obviously weak. No good looking female that has her own sex life would make a comment like that.

no offense to shorty but this is all true.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

5, 21

wish i had more, but the quality has been top notch ie. im pretty damn picky.
nothing wrong with that at all

high body count is overrated

quality>quantity

dam.. I dont even know the exact amount.. its more then 10 less than 16 is all I know for sure...

One of my GF's took three years out of my smashing game so thats why its not more..
laugh.gif

Im 24 BTW.

Back
Top Bottom