How many have sold their collection

I only wear about 4 different shoes while I have dozens of other shoes sum brand new just sitting in the closet collecting dust. Part of me is thinking to sell them another part of
me says keep em even if you dont wear them. What do you think sell them or keep them?

I usually don't sell shoes unless I'm going to profit at least $100, otherwise it's not worth my time.

Well it depends on what shoes they are and how much you like them. If they dont hold any value to you then sell them and get money.

Never really had a collection to begin with but I still have the same 10-15 Jordans and Nikes that I had when I joined in 04.

Originally Posted by jazz145

Well it depends on what shoes they are and how much you like them. If they dont hold any value to you then sell them and get money.

I have alot of  Jordans and Forces, Air Max etc. Its bad like most of them I really dont even like anymore just because I bought them just to say I have them

Originally Posted by Cubinican

I have alot of  Jordans and Forces, Air Max etc. Its bad like most of them I really dont even like anymore just because I bought them just to say I have them
Lets see some pictures then.

my collection was stolen.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cubinican

so youre a hypebeast looking to change youre ways?

I have sold quite a few, although, I still have way too many shoes. I think as you get older your priorities change and you realize that shoes really are not that big of a deal.
But there are a few that I will probably never sell.

I feel the same way...i have over 80+ kicks that I'm not sure whether to keep or sell. They're mostly Retro's from the early 2000's, Air max 1's (TEAMFAM represent), and some gray and pink box SB's.

Man i feel the same way...

Sucks cuz most of the ones i have DS are the ones i like the most... i just never wanted to wear them cuz i wanted to keep them fresh
but now i really dont even wear jordans no more
ive been thinking about selling all my shoes... those worn and DS with the exception of like maybe 5 pairs at most
but its too much of a hassle to take them out of boxes and post pics and shipping and all that
im still thinking about selling em though

I have dozens of shoes collecting dust in my closet from when I was once a "sneakerhead." I have 2-3 shoes in rotation, even though I have a couple grand worth at home. I really do regret buying all those damn shoes and its almost impossible to sell them. But at the same time, I can't bear to sell a pair of Jordans for like 40 bucks, that ive worn 10 times and paid 175 for.

I have sold some of my shoes because i needed some extra money to pay for bills and what not...and it kills me to let them go, but i've realized there are more important things in my life right now.  If i didn't need to pay for things, i would NEVER sell my shoes. Just my experience.   

I have dozens of shoes collecting dust in my closet from when I was once a "sneakerhead." I have 2-3 shoes in rotation, even though I have a couple grand worth at home. I really do regret buying all those damn shoes and its almost impossible to sell them. But at the same time, I can't bear to sell a pair of Jordans for like 40 bucks, that ive worn 10 times and paid 175 for.
Exactly how i feel
laugh.gif
. I dont really wear em anymore except for my 13s. I use some 12s as rain shoes now, the old me wouldve been
mad.gif
 for letting em get wet
laugh.gif

I've already partitioned my "collection" to kicks that I'll eventually wear...from those that I'll never wear... probably a good 60% of them
those "never wears" are eventually going to get sold.

but for now...they're chilling in my office closet.

I sold a small part of my collection. I am getting ready to move some more in the near future.

Already in the process of selling. Just need to take pics and post. NTers get first dibs.

Back
Top Bottom