How many Jordans did kobe play in? (Enjoy)

Originally Posted by b32stealth

Anybody remember what Kobe was wearing at the 2002 finals before the game with the jersey?
7ae36636208bf675afd59ac1f9b78671138ca971.pjpg
looks like some adidas

Lets say Jordan Brand and Nike decide to make a Jordan Retro Kobe Byant PE and release it to the public. The way things are right now, either we would get a really low quality shoe that kobe would never be able to even wear, or he would get a special one made for himself that we would not get anything close to.

Maybe just maybe they would release something in very limited limited quantities that is the premium quality that Jordan once represented and that Kobe does right now, at least way better then Jordan retro quality. Similar quality to lets say to the Kobe Aston Martins. But still I find it unfair that the shoes are so overpriced and dont even carry the premium quality that they built the brand on and not even close to what most other nba players shoes are at like kobes and lebrons.

Anyways just a few thoughts, I really hope They release a Jordan Retro Kobe PE to the public and something that is decent that we would appreciate and not be an obvious slap to the face. And some Ray Allen PE's would be nice too.

whoaa @ the pic with gary payton. Cant believe that was 6 years ago. Those 11s are fire.

wow i was unaware kobe did this on more than a few occassions

interesting...

IMO Kobe can go fall face first down a flight of concrete steps, but all those 3's, Copper 17's, and PE 8's were MEAN

I remember so many threads posted when Kobe debuted the Laker away VII's against Portland.

Back
Top Bottom