How many Ls have you taken this year?

1 so far. I had to go this concert for my music class & write a report later. The concert was at an amphitheatre (outdoors). So I get there & it's sunny. Then all of sudden the sky turns black & it looks like the world is about to end. So I'm getting a lil nervous. The concert starts & by the 3rd song (of 10) it starts thundering & lightning. Like a serious !#!%#@$ storm man. So, it's either risk my life & stay, or live to fight another day & leave. I chose the latter. Now I gotta right a summary of 10 songs, 7 of which that I've never heard. And every time I look the songs up on the internet I hear a different version of it.
30t6p3b.gif
. Oh well, at least I'm still alive

You wasn't talking bout strictly relationships was you? If you was, then no L's thus far for me

1 so far. I had to go this concert for my music class & write a report later. The concert was at an amphitheatre (outdoors). So I get there & it's sunny. Then all of sudden the sky turns black & it looks like the world is about to end. So I'm getting a lil nervous. The concert starts & by the 3rd song (of 10) it starts thundering & lightning. Like a serious !#!%#@$ storm man. So, it's either risk my life & stay, or live to fight another day & leave. I chose the latter. Now I gotta right a summary of 10 songs, 7 of which that I've never heard. And every time I look the songs up on the internet I hear a different version of it.
30t6p3b.gif
. Oh well, at least I'm still alive

You wasn't talking bout strictly relationships was you? If you was, then no L's thus far for me

A few. Still under-employed. No gf. Patience and temper grew a lot shorter. Started grinding my teeth when sleeping. Got a gym membership, dont use it and out of shape and grew fat.

But Im still ok. Or at least I like to think so and look forward to something better.

A few. Still under-employed. No gf. Patience and temper grew a lot shorter. Started grinding my teeth when sleeping. Got a gym membership, dont use it and out of shape and grew fat.

But Im still ok. Or at least I like to think so and look forward to something better.

I took one major L this year. smh...

These two girl(friends) came up to me at the same time and ask for my number but I turned them down because I was in a bad mood that day. FML!

I took one major L this year. smh...

These two girl(friends) came up to me at the same time and ask for my number but I turned them down because I was in a bad mood that day. FML!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

my entire life is an L, this year i just added about 9 more to the collection. 

You the one who made the Ugly thread right? 
laugh.gif
 It's all good fam, stack that paper up. 

I haven't taken any so far... sex many times a week... trips to Puerto Rico... beaten two court cases and out of the military so I don't necessarily need to fear for my life anymore (besides the fact I live in Oakland)
laugh.gif

Good times!
happy.gif

I haven't taken any so far... sex many times a week... trips to Puerto Rico... beaten two court cases and out of the military so I don't necessarily need to fear for my life anymore (besides the fact I live in Oakland)
laugh.gif

Good times!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

my entire life is an L, this year i just added about 9 more to the collection. 

You the one who made the Ugly thread right? 
laugh.gif
 It's all good fam, stack that paper up. 

An L i almost took was with my best friend thats a girl. She should have put me in the friend zone after i came into a relationship but she didnt. So it's her 21st birthday and long story short %*+% almost happened and i will never drink half a bottle of captians again. Im faithfull to my gf but that night i just kept saying.... I cant do this I cant do this I cant do this I cant do this . Went home rubbed on off and saved the L. Btw my girl would have found out seeing as we were at a party.

An L i almost took was with my best friend thats a girl. She should have put me in the friend zone after i came into a relationship but she didnt. So it's her 21st birthday and long story short %*+% almost happened and i will never drink half a bottle of captians again. Im faithfull to my gf but that night i just kept saying.... I cant do this I cant do this I cant do this I cant do this . Went home rubbed on off and saved the L. Btw my girl would have found out seeing as we were at a party.

Back
Top Bottom