How many Ls have you taken this year?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

my entire life is an L, this year i just added about 9 more to the collection. 

I can relate.
Just gotta keep our heads up

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

my entire life is an L, this year i just added about 9 more to the collection. 

I can relate.
Just gotta keep our heads up

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise
4b416f140612ce6cc436108851acd2ab2dcd2827_t.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Info on avy please! What is this originally from?

A good amount this year. Most recent ones, getting pulled over for expired tag as I was two minutes away from the tag office and got a ticket for lapsed insurance and my car impounded. The chick Im seeing wanted to make me feel better so she came over later that night and we got wasted and I passed out and she left and called me the next day from jail cuz she got a dui.

A good amount this year. Most recent ones, getting pulled over for expired tag as I was two minutes away from the tag office and got a ticket for lapsed insurance and my car impounded. The chick Im seeing wanted to make me feel better so she came over later that night and we got wasted and I passed out and she left and called me the next day from jail cuz she got a dui.

Yo, I've taken soo many Ls this year it doesn't make any sense I'm just ready for the year to be over.

Yo, I've taken soo many Ls this year it doesn't make any sense I'm just ready for the year to be over.

Simped extra hard for two different girls earlier this year... but then evened things out graduating college and getting that good job 
pimp.gif

Keep your heads up if you're feeling like the Cavaliers this year... those wins will come (well, except for the Cavs 
roll.gif
)

Simped extra hard for two different girls earlier this year... but then evened things out graduating college and getting that good job 
pimp.gif

Keep your heads up if you're feeling like the Cavaliers this year... those wins will come (well, except for the Cavs 
roll.gif
)

Took 3 Ls that I can think of right off the bat.
1. Car got towed during move in day in my campus apartment for parking at Taco Bell and had to pay $480 to get my car back
2. Paid $150 to my apt for trash violation, my roommate didn't throw the trash ou and instead left it by the stairs. He didn't admit fault and we are no longer in speaking terms
3. Decided to depledge from a frat I was pledging because my grades were turning to +$%#, this one I kind of made up since I raised my grade to a 3.9 and I pledged another frat the next quarter and manned up, even though my grades turned to complete +$%# (lower than a 3.0 smh)

Took 3 Ls that I can think of right off the bat.
1. Car got towed during move in day in my campus apartment for parking at Taco Bell and had to pay $480 to get my car back
2. Paid $150 to my apt for trash violation, my roommate didn't throw the trash ou and instead left it by the stairs. He didn't admit fault and we are no longer in speaking terms
3. Decided to depledge from a frat I was pledging because my grades were turning to +$%#, this one I kind of made up since I raised my grade to a 3.9 and I pledged another frat the next quarter and manned up, even though my grades turned to complete +$%# (lower than a 3.0 smh)

Only a couple of L's worth mentioning like when I got rejected from Colombia, Vanderbilt, and Brown TWICE when I applied for their summer ILC programs. Oh and a 1 on AP Chem
30t6p3b.gif

Only a couple of L's worth mentioning like when I got rejected from Colombia, Vanderbilt, and Brown TWICE when I applied for their summer ILC programs. Oh and a 1 on AP Chem
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom