how many nters are either married or in the military or both?

Hello, my name is Sergio I am new to NT. I am currently enrolled in the United States Air Force, I leave for bootcamp on January 13, 2009. I am gettingmarried this month on the 29th. If I want to get free housing on base I have to be married. Therefore, I am getting married to my high school sweetheart. Ihave been with her since 9th grade and I graduated this year. I just wanted to know many of you guys were either in any type of military service or married. Ialso wanted to know how you guys get around to buying shoes especially the you guys that are in the military. Thanks in advance for contributing.

Congrats .. Hope you are doing it for the right reasons and not because of housing or bah man.

To answer your question I was in the Military and I was married .. The more in rank i got the more kicks I could afford and not having kids and having a wifethat work allow for all that. Depends on your priorities .. because you might want a nice car and therefore less cash ... same with clothes .. priorities!

2411273690_7db48ffe99.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

obviously i dont know your situation and you could possibly love her vary much, even then i generally dont think marrying fresh out of high school is a goodidea

but i have to
laugh.gif
at marrying for free housing

get that bread son

im in air force and engaged, i live of base which they pay for in a monthly allowance. your best bet is to stay outta debt and youll be making good money witfree housing. as far as shoes i got stuck in montana so im either online shopping your driving two hours to the secret jordan spot. if you and your wifey dontspend the money you make in basic you could graduate from there with like 3 to 4 gs. what job are you? congrats on the wedding.

They have a Store called the Bx (base exchange) from name brand electronics to clothes with no tax.. Im from Washington state and they usually but not alwaysrelease Jordans a day or two early

yea man it is trap
laugh.gif
naw i'm doing it for all the right reasons. I want to live her so therefore I have to marry her for me to be able to do that. Ijust don't want to let ny kick game fall off. thats not my main priority but it is part of a lifestyle more then it is a hoppy. I really love sneakers andI really love to be fresh. My main goal is to be fresh until I become an old man. I want to be a civil engineer and I really wnat to be the freshest engineerout there! Thats just me from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed I like to be fresh. No hypebeast tees here just ralphies and fitted levis withsneakers. If I'm not fresh I'm not happy. When my hair starts to grow out I have bad days until I cut it
laugh.gif
so yeah its more of a lifestyle now. Ilike to dress up too don't get me wrong. I'm old school when it comes to dress shoes (Stacey Adams).

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

obviously i dont know your situation and you could possibly love her vary much, even then i generally dont think marrying fresh out of high school is a good idea

but i have to
laugh.gif
at marrying for free housing

get that bread son
gettting married for fiancial aid FTW!!

dealing with it after college FTL

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

yea man it is trap
laugh.gif
naw i'm doing it for all the right reasons. I want to live her so therefore I have to marry her for me to be able to do that. I just don't want to let ny kick game fall off. thats not my main priority but it is part of a lifestyle more then it is a hoppy. I really love sneakers and I really love to be fresh. My main goal is to be fresh until I become an old man. I want to be a civil engineer and I really wnat to be the freshest engineer out there! Thats just me from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed I like to be fresh. No hypebeast tees here just ralphies and fitted levis with sneakers. If I'm not fresh I'm not happy. When my hair starts to grow out I have bad days until I cut it
laugh.gif
so yeah its more of a lifestyle now. I like to dress up too don't get me wrong. I'm old school when it comes to dress shoes (Stacey Adams).
Trust me you will see many style in the military .. those that have terrrible fakes and those that have the serious heat .. Also marryin to liveoff base or on base housing is the worst thing you can do. I know many people that did that and the marrige failed ... Just make sure to spend your moneywisely and save ..the day she lives she is taking your half or even entire housing allowance and you be screwed until divorce.

yea i've been to the bx just to check it out here in vegas (nellis air force base) it kinda sucked. I booked a job for structural maintance. Which isbasically contractor and civil engineer related. My dad is contractor and I think its the best job in the world. IMO. Not just becasue I'm Mexican
laugh.gif
butI do love the whole construction progress and construction related jobs.

Hello, my name is Sergio I am new to NT. I am currently enrolled in the United States Air Force, I leave for bootcamp on January 13, 2009. I am getting married this month on the 29th. If I want to get free housing on base I have to be married. Therefore, I am getting married to my high school sweetheart. I have been with her since 9th grade and I graduated this year. I just wanted to know many of you guys were either in any type of military service or married. I also wanted to know how you guys get around to buying shoes especially the you guys that are in the military. Thanks in advance for contributing.
Yo, you're marrying Brenda Espinoza? I've known her since like 3rd grade my dude. Congrats to you both.
pimp.gif

yea man it is trap
laugh.gif
naw i'm doing it for all the right reasons. I want to live her so therefore I have to marry her for me to be able to do that. I
just don't want to let ny kick game fall off. thats not my main priority but it is part of a lifestyle more then it is a hoppy. I really love sneakers and
I really love to be fresh. My main goal is to be fresh until I become an old man. I want to be a civil engineer and I really wnat to be the freshest engineer
out there! Thats just me from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed I like to be fresh. No hypebeast tees here just ralphies and fitted levis with
sneakers. If I'm not fresh I'm not happy. When my hair starts to grow out I have bad days until I cut it
laugh.gif
so yeah its more of a lifestyle now. I
like to dress up too don't get me wrong. I'm old school when it comes to dress shoes (Stacey Adams).

oh lord, i suggest you look into divorce fees and how much that cost, look at how much you'll save on the housing vs how much a divorce would cost, youalso have to factor in how long you expect to be together...if you think you can tough it out for a decade it might be worth it but God i'd hate to seeyall not even make it a year
roll.gif

when i was in, i bought my shoes off eastbay. the PX was only good for running shoes during PT, oh wait, you said the air force. you guys don't doexercises anyway.

my man its been a 4 year long distance relationship its been nuts so many ups and downs. shes a smart girl and I am also doing this to help her and myselfachieve long lifetime goals. The Air Force will help me get her and myself into a good college. So yea I'm just trying to be real positve and optomisticabout everything right now.

man im in the air force and married. once ur married u gotta get priorities straight. bills have to be paid and food has to be on the table 1st and foremost.DO NOT GET IN DEBT! save to by what u want. do not charge anything. dont go to any rent to own stores. and u aint gonna have no damn bread when u 1st join. soplan on being broke as hell and struggling HAHA nah but as long as u buy groceries on base and gas u should be alright.

yo if u have any question tho hit me up

[email protected]

my man its been a 4 year long distance relationship its been nuts so many ups and downs. shes a smart girl and I am also doing this to help her and myself
achieve long lifetime goals. The Air Force will help me get her and myself into a good college. So yea I'm just trying to be real positve and optomistic
about everything right now.

i feel you, good luck to you bruh, you sound like you know what you want to do, i hope the engineering works out

thanks alot to all of you guys who have been responding. I expected alot of negativity
laugh.gif
so thanks to you guys who were negative as well. keep em coming.

im married, but not in the military. expect everything to fall. its all good in the beginning, but after a year or two. its a wrap, unless ya'll like BESTfriends, then things should "work out".
tired.gif

congrats anyway.

yea we pretty much besties but we fight over dumb lil stuff. that's all. we both have the same interests and stuff and she likes sports just as much as ido. so hopefully it works out

I made a post about this a while back but I wanna go into military meds. Preferably in the army, word to MASH

Back
Top Bottom