how many nters are either married or in the military or both?

well let me be the first to tell you that u might divorce ur chick after joinin the airforce.

they have alot of good looking females.

i kno. im in the army and i regret not goin wingman.
smh.gif

you should be cool im in the navy and it really depends on you. i know dirtbags that dont respect thier chick and they stay with them. ive also seen good dudeshave thier chicks get ran on. it really depends on you two like i said before. but you will be short on cash at first but if you stay on base you should becool cause no rent or bills except phone and cable.

been in the airforce for 6 years, got bout a week left, im outprocessing then chilln on terminal leave for a month,
marry her cuz u want, not cuz of money,
kicks wyse, im actually stationed in san antonio and theres a good sb spot here and most of the malls get all the jordans (if u want all the gaaabage comingout now)
theres connects all over for f&f and 50%'s , then u got houston and austin for anything reaal good, youll find a way to get what u want, and thats notonly in the mili.
i would say chill, go thru basic and tech school, and once ur stationed get married, cuz youll see alot of diff stuff and girls and meet people form all overthe world that are gonna change ur mind on things, soooo once your stationed at your main base, you will know what you want, as far as relationships go, if ugot any more questions feel free to pm me,
im getting out but becoming a contractor (hopefully) soo ill still be around all this enviroment.

I can tell you as many "cinderella" stories as I can horror stories about being married in the military...

It's just a matter of you two knowing you want to be with each other or not.

Point blank, if you ever have any trepidation about you or your girl being unfaithful/fully committed to one another, save yourself thetrouble and just break up now.

If you believe you & your girl's relationship is solid, then you shouldn't have too many problems (aside from the normal stuff that goes on inmarriage).

Congrats, good luck, and watch out for Jody.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

been in the airforce for 6 years, got bout a week left, im outprocessing then chilln on terminal leave for a month,
marry her cuz u want, not cuz of money,
kicks wyse, im actually stationed in san antonio and theres a good sb spot here and most of the malls get all the jordans (if u want all the gaaabage coming out now)
theres connects all over for f&f and 50%'s , then u got houston and austin for anything reaal good, youll find a way to get what u want, and thats not only in the mili.
i would say chill, go thru basic and tech school, and once ur stationed get married, cuz youll see alot of diff stuff and girls and meet people form all over the world that are gonna change ur mind on things, soooo once your stationed at your main base, you will know what you want, as far as relationships go, if u got any more questions feel free to pm me,
im getting out but becoming a contractor (hopefully) soo ill still be around all this enviroment.
I'm probably moving to San Antonio next year

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

yea man it is trap
laugh.gif
naw i'm doing it for all the right reasons. I want to live her so therefore I have to marry her for me to be able to do that. I
just don't want to let ny kick game fall off. thats not my main priority but it is part of a lifestyle more then it is a hoppy. I really love sneakers and
I really love to be fresh. My main goal is to be fresh until I become an old man. I want to be a civil engineer and I really wnat to be the freshest engineer
out there! Thats just me from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed I like to be fresh. No hypebeast tees here just ralphies and fitted levis with
sneakers. If I'm not fresh I'm not happy. When my hair starts to grow out I have bad days until I cut it
laugh.gif
so yeah its more of a lifestyle now. I
like to dress up too don't get me wrong. I'm old school when it comes to dress shoes (Stacey Adams).

oh lord, i suggest you look into divorce fees and how much that cost, look at how much you'll save on the housing vs how much a divorce would cost, you also have to factor in how long you expect to be together...if you think you can tough it out for a decade it might be worth it but God i'd hate to see yall not even make it a year
roll.gif

roll.gif

when i'm in basic training do i get weekends off? i know i shouldve asked my recruter but i forgot to. i will have my basic training therre in san antonio

nope, no weekends, u dont get "free time" til a couple weeks in, u eat walk poop run talk when they tell u too,
not til the last couple of weeks u get to do normal stuff again, lol, sounds wierd but youll see

yo man check this site right here. you can ask all type of questions and youll get a response quick. good luck and dont get married early if you arent ready.TRUST ME. i got married before i joined and it was the worst mistake i ever made.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

http://forums.military.co...frm&s=78919038&f=65919558

also getting divorced sucks once your in the military cuz your spouse can screw you over bad since. but the military has good attorneys. JAG officers FTW!

"Point blank, if you ever have any trepidation about you or your girl being unfaithful/fully committed to one another, save yourself the trouble and justbreak up now. " Now THAT'S real talk!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

when i'm in basic training do i get weekends off? i know i shouldve asked my recruter but i forgot to. i will have my basic training therre in san antonio

laugh.gif
No... But yeah man, the AF has been good to me. Contrary to popular belief the military is no longer a substandard lifestyle. When you add up all thebenefits (i.e. free housing,medical,school,travel,etc) you'll end up with more disposable income them most @ your age. If you got anymore questions feelfree to ask or you can hit the PM up.

I know that alot of those married chicks in the services trick big time when they men are away. Also the girls are going to come at you hard. being marriedsome chicks find that sexy also they are going to think you gopt money by being in the military

Back
Top Bottom