how many NTers are in the Air Force?

If so let me know whats good? what rank and where your located...

I'll start I'm an Airman Basic and I'm here in Gulfport, MS.

I'm Stationed in Incirlik Turkey, base sucks but leaving in 5 months goin to japan. Kadena. "I'm a SrA been in 4 test for SSgt again in a month.wlecome to the air force what do u do?
I'm security forces.

well this thread sucks, its now about A Goofy movie.
pimp.gif

im about to take my GED then i wanna go to the air force i like what they offer.

any one explain more ?

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

im about to take my GED then i wanna go to the air force i like what they offer.

any one explain more ?
Well, you probably look at the army because the air force rarely takes anyone without a high school diploma unless you test off the charts.

Any air force officers? Experiences?

i remember reading an article that some higher ups were discussing about getting ride of the Air force
since it has the smallest deployment #'s in current operations significantly compared to other branches
i think it was the secdef that rejected the overall idea though i doubt itll happen especially since the Air force had 2/3 of the nuclear triad

Thinking about joining the AF reserves. It all depends on how much $$$ they willing to throw my way to get what I need to get down though. Already spoke to anArmy recruiter already.

Army spouses > Air Force spouses,

but both be getting loose. I don't know why they even bother getting married. Everybody is +@#!$#$ everybody else in all Military branches.

And OMG, let their husband be deployed to Iraq, they act like that's 8-12 months free time.

2.5 years stationed at Keesler MS, as a Histopathology Journeyman at the medical center and am an AMN. 15's suck stay out of trouble!

damn article 15 already? Hey Im right down the street from you keesler cats here in Gulfport.

wow pretty high rank Tech Sergeant? I thought NT would only have AB-SrA.

Air Force>Army for anybody who wants to know. The Air Force is just way more relaxed but at the same time gets more done because of well everything isorganized

I'm surprised there a bit of NT in the Air-Force. I expected much less. Anybody re-enlisting, know i'm getting out. I hate bein SecurityForces.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom