how many of ya'll live with your lady?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I haven't yet.. I still feel weird taking a dump or farting around my girlfriend and I hate her doing the same

Girls don't poop or fart, what are you talking about...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I haven't yet.. I still feel weird taking a dump or farting around my girlfriend and I hate her doing the same

Girls don't poop or fart, what are you talking about...

roll.gif

*raises hand*

Put it this way, if y'all actually got together for the right reasons, and have great chemistry. It's actually fun and not bad at all.

Now... if you don't know what I meant by that. Well then, DON'T DO IT!
laugh.gif

*raises hand*

Put it this way, if y'all actually got together for the right reasons, and have great chemistry. It's actually fun and not bad at all.

Now... if you don't know what I meant by that. Well then, DON'T DO IT!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I do.

it's going well and it gets better as the days go.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty
-wallet saver (split everything down the middle)

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
So far I am going to second this one.

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
So far I am going to second this one.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by lyricist343

I do as well..
we live in a apartment that's 750 square feet..

Pros:

-Food

-Warmth (during the winter)

-Poon

-Laundry

-Clean room

-Gifts that are actually wanted! (specific clothes, shoes, etc...)

-Knowing each others bad habits.. (before marriage and divorce) 

Cons:

-Can't kick it with the homies as much

-Can't take a $%$@ without interruption...(in the mornings)

-The.. "who, what, when, where, and whys" just when you want to put some shoes on your feet..

-The constant listening and watching of everything you do

-The constant whining of "we never do this" or "we never do that" (yet.. WE live together and have the rest of our lives to do whatever IT is)

-The being secretary of my cell phone when I'm not around.. (not that I have anything to hide, its just a sign of insecurity to me)

-Knowing each others hot buttons and choosing to push them...
grin.gif
 (we all have done it)
-Getting *****edd at for always being obnoxious about my b-ball skills

all in all 

I'm 
happy.gif

Pretty much.  It's only bad when you let it get that way.  Communicate and things will go smooth. 

nice edit

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by lyricist343

I do as well..
we live in a apartment that's 750 square feet..

Pros:

-Food

-Warmth (during the winter)

-Poon

-Laundry

-Clean room

-Gifts that are actually wanted! (specific clothes, shoes, etc...)

-Knowing each others bad habits.. (before marriage and divorce) 

Cons:

-Can't kick it with the homies as much

-Can't take a $%$@ without interruption...(in the mornings)

-The.. "who, what, when, where, and whys" just when you want to put some shoes on your feet..

-The constant listening and watching of everything you do

-The constant whining of "we never do this" or "we never do that" (yet.. WE live together and have the rest of our lives to do whatever IT is)

-The being secretary of my cell phone when I'm not around.. (not that I have anything to hide, its just a sign of insecurity to me)

-Knowing each others hot buttons and choosing to push them...
grin.gif
 (we all have done it)
-Getting *****edd at for always being obnoxious about my b-ball skills

all in all 

I'm 
happy.gif

Pretty much.  It's only bad when you let it get that way.  Communicate and things will go smooth. 

nice edit

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.

fixed. the alone time can vary depending on lifestyle (school x work x studying). only time we (my girl and I) spend together is when we see each other in the evening after school/work. and we barely get to go out on dates and stuff. so seeing each other at night makes us happy.

my girl clean as $%+$ so no mess worries at all. all the benefits mention i cosign it really is worth it financially and socially. but its something i think will work great if both of you are comfortable around each other and don't mind seeing each other all the time.

i love my girl, never get bored with her, always happy when around her, so living with her has been great.

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.

fixed. the alone time can vary depending on lifestyle (school x work x studying). only time we (my girl and I) spend together is when we see each other in the evening after school/work. and we barely get to go out on dates and stuff. so seeing each other at night makes us happy.

my girl clean as $%+$ so no mess worries at all. all the benefits mention i cosign it really is worth it financially and socially. but its something i think will work great if both of you are comfortable around each other and don't mind seeing each other all the time.

i love my girl, never get bored with her, always happy when around her, so living with her has been great.

I did it for 2 month, I left
laugh.gif

Pros:

• Food
  • Sex
Cons:

• Nagging
  • Fighting
  • Twitter / Facebook
  • The girl on my desktop
  • Phone 
  • Shoes
I mean pretty much everything you guys have said. I've heard stories, didn't want to listen, now that I've done it, I can't take it no more. Too much fighting, the constant Im doing %*%@ behind her back. Whenever my new Tweet tone goes off on my phone it's always "what ho is tweeting you now" nonsense. The fact is, if I left the room, she would come right after me on some psycho %*%@. She was never at fault and we could be laying right next to each other for hours and not say a word, !++@, I felt like her roommate more than 90% of the time. This life aint or me right now, so I left, actually 2 days ago and she cried, cried and more cried. 

I did it for 2 month, I left
laugh.gif

Pros:

• Food
  • Sex
Cons:

• Nagging
  • Fighting
  • Twitter / Facebook
  • The girl on my desktop
  • Phone 
  • Shoes
I mean pretty much everything you guys have said. I've heard stories, didn't want to listen, now that I've done it, I can't take it no more. Too much fighting, the constant Im doing %*%@ behind her back. Whenever my new Tweet tone goes off on my phone it's always "what ho is tweeting you now" nonsense. The fact is, if I left the room, she would come right after me on some psycho %*%@. She was never at fault and we could be laying right next to each other for hours and not say a word, !++@, I felt like her roommate more than 90% of the time. This life aint or me right now, so I left, actually 2 days ago and she cried, cried and more cried. 

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it. Its alright.
This. But fixed.

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it. Its alright.
This. But fixed.

sheesh. this is so disheartening lol. so you'll never do it again or just not with the broads that made you change your minds?

sheesh. this is so disheartening lol. so you'll never do it again or just not with the broads that made you change your minds?

Back
Top Bottom