how many of ya'll live with your lady?

I do as well..
we live in a apartment that's 750 square feet..

Pros:

-Food

-Warmth (during the winter)

-Poon

-Laundry

-Clean room

-Gifts that are actually wanted! (specific clothes, shoes, etc...)

-Knowing each others bad habits.. (before marriage and divorce) 

Cons:

-Can't kick it with the homies as much

-Can't take a $%$@ without interruption...(in the mornings)

-The.. "who, what, when, where, and whys" just when you want to put some shoes on your feet..

-The constant listening and watching of everything you do

-The constant whining of "we never do this" or "we never do that" (yet.. WE live together and have the rest of our lives to do whatever IT is)

-The being secretary of my cell phone when I'm not around.. (not that I have anything to hide, its just a sign of insecurity to me)

-Knowing each others hot buttons and choosing to push them...
grin.gif
 (we all have done it)

all in all 

I'm 
happy.gif

Wow.. irony.. Was just talking to my girl about this lastnight(for the 900th time). This time.. it might be THE time :-( :smile: .. undecided and beyond hesitant.

Wow.. irony.. Was just talking to my girl about this lastnight(for the 900th time). This time.. it might be THE time :-( :smile: .. undecided and beyond hesitant.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

I do as well..

Pros:

-Food

-Poon

-Laundry

-Clean room

Cons:

-The.. "who, what, when, where, and whys" just when you want to put some shoes on your feet..

-The constant whining of "we never do this" or "we never do that" (yet.. WE live together and have the rest of our lives to do whatever IT is)

-The being secretary of my cell phone when I'm not around.. (not that I have anything to hide, its just a sign of insecurity to me)

grin.gif
 (we all have done it)

all in all 

I'm 
happy.gif

Pretty much.  It's only bad when you let it get that way.  Communicate and things will go smooth. 

Originally Posted by lyricist343

I do as well..

Pros:

-Food

-Poon

-Laundry

-Clean room

Cons:

grin.gif
 (we all have done it)

all in all 

I'm 
happy.gif

Pretty much.  It's only bad when you let it get that way.  Communicate and things will go smooth. 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I do.

it's going well and it gets better as the days go.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty
-wallet saver (split everything down the middle)

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
Last 12 years ...I'm 28 now

But I'm SINGLE now ...don't know if I'm gonna miss the amenities compared to the disparities, separated once in 2008 lost 60 pounds, got a six pack, any woman I wanted
FREEDOM to watch what I want, have a who ever I want as my desktop picture. Sleep when I want, BS all day, play ball without nagging.
Eat what I want, Go sleep right after school and work...Got back together summer of 2009
indifferent.gif
, DIVORCING and I was  granted full custody.

laugh.gif
Yeah man, it noting to jump for joy over after the initial high wears off...women are vampiric creatures in every aspect of a man's life
I WONT MISS IT. AT ALL...
omfg do you know how much I hear this $!%%!!  SHE'LL COME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS WHEN IM DEAD-TIRED AND TRYING TO NAP AFTER WORKING FROM 6AM TO 6PM /end rant.  Then it's.. ya know.. you shouldnt drink/eat/look at so much "insert random non-vegan dish".   It's hilarity personified, because its like a fresh attempt daily.. like we JUST met lol.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I do.

it's going well and it gets better as the days go.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty
-wallet saver (split everything down the middle)

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
Last 12 years ...I'm 28 now

But I'm SINGLE now ...don't know if I'm gonna miss the amenities compared to the disparities, separated once in 2008 lost 60 pounds, got a six pack, any woman I wanted
FREEDOM to watch what I want, have a who ever I want as my desktop picture. Sleep when I want, BS all day, play ball without nagging.
Eat what I want, Go sleep right after school and work...Got back together summer of 2009
indifferent.gif
, DIVORCING and I was  granted full custody.

laugh.gif
Yeah man, it noting to jump for joy over after the initial high wears off...women are vampiric creatures in every aspect of a man's life
I WONT MISS IT. AT ALL...
omfg do you know how much I hear this $!%%!!  SHE'LL COME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS WHEN IM DEAD-TIRED AND TRYING TO NAP AFTER WORKING FROM 6AM TO 6PM /end rant.  Then it's.. ya know.. you shouldnt drink/eat/look at so much "insert random non-vegan dish".   It's hilarity personified, because its like a fresh attempt daily.. like we JUST met lol.

Pros: Cheeks on demand.
Home cooking
Rent and utilities split in half...

Cons: Everything else

Advice : Don't do it unless you really need to..

Pros: Cheeks on demand.
Home cooking
Rent and utilities split in half...

Cons: Everything else

Advice : Don't do it unless you really need to..

Married. eh...

"we never do this" gets old. espcially with two kids. I never lived on my own so I have no reference of the "other side"

Married. eh...

"we never do this" gets old. espcially with two kids. I never lived on my own so I have no reference of the "other side"

Originally Posted by dgk3188

how's that going?

pros?
cons?
advice?
pros
1. P at home

2. Food on demand

Cons

1 P at home ( no outside P unless your smooth like muah) 

2. Mood swings 

3 strange questions

4. no privacy 

5. I can keep going but then you'll probably live alone 
laugh.gif

ups and downs man ups and downs

Originally Posted by dgk3188

how's that going?

pros?
cons?
advice?
pros
1. P at home

2. Food on demand

Cons

1 P at home ( no outside P unless your smooth like muah) 

2. Mood swings 

3 strange questions

4. no privacy 

5. I can keep going but then you'll probably live alone 
laugh.gif

ups and downs man ups and downs

Yeah...definitely depends on the girl and looks have nothing to do with it. It's all that inner ticks and personality that is hard to deal with. Look at those girls that are hot (or used to be) that can't uphold a relationship like Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz. They must all be hard to deal with on that personal level.

Yeah...definitely depends on the girl and looks have nothing to do with it. It's all that inner ticks and personality that is hard to deal with. Look at those girls that are hot (or used to be) that can't uphold a relationship like Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz. They must all be hard to deal with on that personal level.

Back
Top Bottom