How many of yall still have Gfs/Bfs from high school?

Originally Posted by wohcttank

My best friend has been with his GF for 8 years, both 23...soooo sophomore year of HS

Originally Posted by Big J 33

My brother ended up marrying his high school girlfriend.

Dated for a few years after high school, moved in together, and then got married. Been together 4 years now.

Edit: They've been married four years, been together over 11 or 12 now counting high school.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Got a co-worker who married his HS gf and he's been married for 38 years.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

This dude married his girlfriend that he got in middle school.

philip-rivers.jpg
So none of you have your OWN girlfriends/boyfriends?

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Nah, I do however got F buddies from high school that I still smash from time to time.
I think thats better than a GF

Definitively agree to that because that's my situation
And some are in high school

@@@$ her... we were best friends all of high school then started going out senior year and it didnt last as long as we had planned. SMH

dated my wife for 9 years since we finished high school. we'll be celebrating our 1st year of bing married at the end of this month...crazy now that i look back at it

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

checkin in ... ever since junior year in hs ... we had our ups and downs but still kickin 7 years later ...

Hate to say it but the 7 year itch is always the breaking point from a lot of people I know. I think the true test if you guys will last as a couple is when you are in your 30's. The years when you are together in your 20's are easy streak really when you think about it. It's isn't till your late 20's or early 30's when you really start to analyze life a little different whether it be with income, location of your partner, your partner's family, etc. It gets really hard for sure and is meant for everyone.

Got together with my girl in Senior year...going on 3 years now.
happy.gif

My cousin getting married with her High School sweetheart next week, they been together bout 10 years.

yep. 6 years since junior year of HS.

done college now, working..bigger and better things coming up

I was with my High School sweetheart through sophomore year of college, but once I hit that mark, there was too much poon running around for me to be locked down. I felt like I had to break up with her in order for me to grow up. (Totally not related to the poon). But yeah, I had to break off and find myself. Now that I'm grown and found myself, I could never see myself with her again. Too many differences, and what I used to love her for, I don't even see in her anymore.

It's all good though, I've moved on to better women. My current lady runs laps around my old one.

no one is the same person they were in high school later in life whether youre 19/20 or 29/30 yrs old....that said i think the only way i couldve ever stayed with a girl i been with since HS or whatever is if i became insanely famous at a young age

too much to learn and discover about yourself after high school to be with the same person forever, like someone said earlier you need to be on your own in a sense to grow up

if i need to be on my own to grow up then ill be a kid forever if it means i have to leave her to do it

if anything you grow up faster when you with somebody for a long time

Back
Top Bottom