How many of y'all watch Gossip Girl? Vol. Keep it real

gossip-girl-promo-2.jpg

I don't care what some people think, this series is 
pimp.gif
 I'm only on the second season but I've enjoyed it so far. Drama but not in an annoying way 
laugh.gif

Throw your prejudices away and enjoy 
smokin.gif

XOXO

gossip-girl-promo-2.jpg

I don't care what some people think, this series is 
pimp.gif
 I'm only on the second season but I've enjoyed it so far. Drama but not in an annoying way 
laugh.gif

Throw your prejudices away and enjoy 
smokin.gif

XOXO

Best teen/young adult drama of all time. 90210 lovers can hate all you want, but GG has better acting, better story lines, better girls. Had a very weak run early in season 3 (Hilary Duff story line was dumb, Tyra Banks cameo was even worse), recovered really strong, dipped a bit late season 4, but ended well. And nobody is messing with Blake Lively. Absolutely stunning.

Best teen/young adult drama of all time. 90210 lovers can hate all you want, but GG has better acting, better story lines, better girls. Had a very weak run early in season 3 (Hilary Duff story line was dumb, Tyra Banks cameo was even worse), recovered really strong, dipped a bit late season 4, but ended well. And nobody is messing with Blake Lively. Absolutely stunning.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I've seen the first season.
.... cuz I found Jenny attractive and I thought Kristen Bell would eventually end up on the show. I tried watching recently cuz I remember Chuck Bass is a cool guy and saw a fwine black chick he was smashing.

Show isn't that good.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I've seen the first season.
.... cuz I found Jenny attractive and I thought Kristen Bell would eventually end up on the show. I tried watching recently cuz I remember Chuck Bass is a cool guy and saw a fwine black chick he was smashing.

Show isn't that good.

Was doing hw with this girl and she turned to it and said I was like nate. Dunno if thats a complement of if the ***** disrespected me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Was doing hw with this girl and she turned to it and said I was like nate. Dunno if thats a complement of if the ***** disrespected me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even my love for Miss Lively can not bring me to watch this teeny bopper BS.

Even my love for Miss Lively can not bring me to watch this teeny bopper BS.

Originally Posted by jm2000

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You're fine fam 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You're fine fam 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Ehh... the best of the O.C. (season 1) > the best Gossip Girl put out. 
Chuck Bass is unmatched, however.

I skipped it initially, but mainly after I ran out of quality/respected shows to catch up on, I watched it and was pleasantly surprised for the most part. The whole "guy from a different world" thing has been done, and done better by The OC, I mean come on... Dan lives in an awesome loft in Brooklyn and still goes to private school
laugh.gif
The writing has been pretty craptastic after seasons 1-2, but it still has it's moments. The women, funny at times, Chuck Bass is outrageously awesome, plus I rarely stop watching a show once I've followed it heavily.

Back
Top Bottom