How many of you got sucked in like me?

I couldve sworn this made me jump, run, and sleep better  
roll.gif
http://gizmodo.com/5723577/
Im sure everyone was a skeptic, but man....i cant believe i was stupid enough to buy them.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

but im sure Irenew is the real deal

There's a magnetic band that a few family members wear that actually works. It sounds crazy with all this fraud happening, but some of them work.

There's a magnetic band that a few family members wear that actually works. It sounds crazy with all this fraud happening, but some of them work.

There was a thread about this awhile back, some university did a blind testing study. Basically the conclusion they found was that people's balance was better the 2nd time they did the balancing test no matter if they were wearing a power band or a regular rubber band, or nothing at all, because they knew what to expect and their muscles could make the adjustment
laugh.gif

If you notice, the informercials always have them do the test without the band the first time. The 2nd time when they're wearing the band, of course they are going to be more stable because they JUST did the exact same thing.

If you had your eyes closed and I tackled you from an unknown direction, you would probably go flying. But if I tackled you from the right side the first time, then told you I was going to do it again, your body/muscles would know how to prepare better for the impact and you'd handle it better. Same thing with the powerband scam.

There was a thread about this awhile back, some university did a blind testing study. Basically the conclusion they found was that people's balance was better the 2nd time they did the balancing test no matter if they were wearing a power band or a regular rubber band, or nothing at all, because they knew what to expect and their muscles could make the adjustment
laugh.gif

If you notice, the informercials always have them do the test without the band the first time. The 2nd time when they're wearing the band, of course they are going to be more stable because they JUST did the exact same thing.

If you had your eyes closed and I tackled you from an unknown direction, you would probably go flying. But if I tackled you from the right side the first time, then told you I was going to do it again, your body/muscles would know how to prepare better for the impact and you'd handle it better. Same thing with the powerband scam.

Back
Top Bottom