How Many of You Have Messed with an Older Woman aka "Cougar" ?

I'm 28, I cannot stress to you gentlemen that are 16-20 how imperative it is, to get as many 16-20 yr old chicks as you can. After a certain age, there is no more tight P. Sure older women will have tricks, and will seem awesome because they are different, but you cannot go back in time and bag a tight bodied 18 yr old chick with a perky chest and tight buns. Just trust me guys, there will always be old scallywags to bop, maximize your ability to bag the tender vittles while you still can. You should see how young chicks look at you once you age, it's so depressing. Soooo depressing. If you can nail a sugar mama, by all means do it up, but never ever ever ever ever turn down, young P.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I'm 28, I cannot stress to you gentlemen that are 16-20 how imperative it is, to get as many 16-20 yr old chicks as you can. After a certain age, there is no more tight P. Sure older women will have tricks, and will seem awesome because they are different, but you cannot go back in time and bag a tight bodied 18 yr old chick with a perky chest and tight buns. Just trust me guys, there will always be old scallywags to bop, maximize your ability to bag the tender vittles while you still can. You should see how young chicks look at you once you age, it's so depressing. Soooo depressing. If you can nail a sugar mama, by all means do it up, but never ever ever ever ever turn down, young P.
laugh.gif
CHUUUUUCH

i have once. met her in a club. she was in town for the weekend because her daughter was turning 21. she was a lawyer from St. louis. she even let me drive her Mercedes
pimp.gif
. car was a beast. went for some late night breakfast too.

Love of my life is a cougar.  The only issue is her career (Navy Officer) > everything else including me. 
tired.gif

Trust me I done bagged a couple bad cougars
she gave me Medulla left her lookin like Rick the Ruler

-MonStar

Cougars FTW!

Older chicks don't do all that beat around the bush, gotta get to know me jive. They already been there, done that.

They like some attention, and good d**k.

never was into them when i was 18 i had a 25 year old, when i was 21 i had a 30 year old. I never cared for the older ones i never had problems smashing chicks in differn't age groups....I just tell'em im THE NIKETALK LEGEND

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Trust me I done bagged a couple bad cougars
she gave me Medulla left her lookin like Rick the Ruler

-MonStar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Str8 spittin dat piff.

Of course. I was 26 or so and I think she was 37 or so.

All good! Relationship, they do not want!

Back
Top Bottom