how many of you own both ps3 & 360

i know dudes is always goin back & forth about which console is better, but for those of you with both consoles which one gets the most pt?
when games comes out and it releases for both consoles, which system you pick it up for? i always seem to buy games for the 360, my ps3 over here collectin maddust...should i sell it???

Both get air time when I'm not busy with outside activities. I'd say they were both good investments for me.

PS3 get little burn some of the hyped games i wasn't impressed with like heavenly sword and uncharted which was good but way too short, i find myselfplaying my 360 and wii much more. I am glad i have all three cause i like playing great games no matter what system its on.

I have or had all three, Wii included. But I gave the Wii to my little sister. She loves the thing, but yea anyways, you have to have them both man, its theonly way.

360 gets all the multi platform games for me. I like the controller better, and I like XBL better. PS3 right now is my DVD/Blu-ray player...

I have an X-Box gets enough burn.

PS3 has no games out. When MGS4 comes out I will be coppin.
pimp.gif

i had both and i will admit my 360 felt better online and in the main navi ... but after it broke, i never bought another one and just stuck to my ps3 and ilove it ... ill probably buy another 360 when i can find one for 200 or so

I got all three systems....Got the 360 & PS3 at my house, and the Wii at my girl's house...The Wii collects the dust for me....I play 360 the most for the online purposes....But i picked up Burnout paradise for the PS3 yesterday....So it'll start getting more play time...

i got 3 360's(premium, elite, and halo edition) , two ps3's (both 60gb) and a wii .i play the 360's more but that might change this year

i play my 360 more, but if i could only have one i'd choose the ps3. i like sony's first party games more than microsoft's

I don't have any I have to step my next gen gaming up. I don't want to spend a lot and the damn thing breaks on me like the PS2 with the Disc ReadError problem, and I have a PSP that can't read the disc's either and I played with it less than 10 times. I guess that's why I'm morereluctant to buy any. I prefer FPS so I would most likely go with a 360, but that Red Ring of Death crap has me worried.

My PS3 gets almost no burn. It sucks, but other than a couple exclusives all I do is watch Blu-rays on it. Beat Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Folklore and acouple other games. I'll probably cop GTA IV on it instead of the 360 simply because of the controller, but as far as multi-platform games go I tend to go360. Having 30+ good buddies on XBL make it hard to buy an online multiplayer game for the PS3.

I just wish MGS4, FF XIII, Haze and GoW 3 would hurry the hell up.

EDIT - Oh, I also have a Wii, but other than Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy it gets NO use what-so-ever.

Back
Top Bottom