How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

[table][tr][/tr][tr][th=""]Rank  [/th][th=""]Countries  
opacity.gif
[/th][th=""]Amount  
down.gif
[/th][/tr][tr][td]# 1  [/td][td]United States:[/td][td]4.95 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 2  [/td][td]Puerto Rico:[/td][td]4.47 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 3  [/td][td]Russia:[/td][td]3.36 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 4  [/td][td]United Kingdom:[/td][td]3.08 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 5  [/td][td]Denmark:[/td][td]2.81 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 6  [/td][td]New Zealand:[/td][td]2.63 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 7  [/td][td]Australia:[/td][td]2.52 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 8  [/td][td]Canada:[/td][td]2.46 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 9  [/td][td]Finland:[/td][td]1.85 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 10  [/td][td]Barbados:[/td][td]1.21 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Given the information given above, what is your take on marriage?

I honestly tell myself that I would one day like you have long lasting, happy marriage, but I sadly think that my chances of that happening are 50/50. Seeing my parents happily married for 25 years and split doesn't help either. Half my issue is I just don't trust anyone else. Times change, people change, and feelings change. I've seen too many unfaithful chicks, and I've done the same in past relationships.

I just feel like infidelity is too common these days on both ends. 

Discuss.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][th=""]Rank  [/th][th=""]Countries  
opacity.gif
[/th][th=""]Amount  
down.gif
[/th][/tr][tr][td]# 1  [/td][td]United States:[/td][td]4.95 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 2  [/td][td]Puerto Rico:[/td][td]4.47 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 3  [/td][td]Russia:[/td][td]3.36 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 4  [/td][td]United Kingdom:[/td][td]3.08 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 5  [/td][td]Denmark:[/td][td]2.81 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 6  [/td][td]New Zealand:[/td][td]2.63 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 7  [/td][td]Australia:[/td][td]2.52 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 8  [/td][td]Canada:[/td][td]2.46 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 9  [/td][td]Finland:[/td][td]1.85 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]# 10  [/td][td]Barbados:[/td][td]1.21 per 1,000 people [/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Given the information given above, what is your take on marriage?

I honestly tell myself that I would one day like you have long lasting, happy marriage, but I sadly think that my chances of that happening are 50/50. Seeing my parents happily married for 25 years and split doesn't help either. Half my issue is I just don't trust anyone else. Times change, people change, and feelings change. I've seen too many unfaithful chicks, and I've done the same in past relationships.

I just feel like infidelity is too common these days on both ends. 

Discuss.

girls don't like me so i dont think i will ever get married

*EEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOO post of the day

girls don't like me so i dont think i will ever get married

*EEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOO post of the day

**Raises hand.

Reality--there are many suitable and marry-"able" women out there. You just have to put in work to find 'em. Aint no such thing as a free meal.

I think too many dudes in my generation are caught up in the hype of women like Kim K (
laugh.gif
) and all these other artificial broads out there. The consequence is an unreal expectation when it comes time to date women in the real world.

Also, there are cases where dudes target jump-offs, for the easy smash, and then have the nerve to insinuate that all women are jump-offs and the whole nine. Don't demonize all women because of your pathetic choices.

Also, specifically responding to OP's OT, you just gotta find the one chick that believes in marriage just as much as you do. People get married for many wrong reasons these days, and that's why marriage is such a bad situation for many.

**Raises hand.

Reality--there are many suitable and marry-"able" women out there. You just have to put in work to find 'em. Aint no such thing as a free meal.

I think too many dudes in my generation are caught up in the hype of women like Kim K (
laugh.gif
) and all these other artificial broads out there. The consequence is an unreal expectation when it comes time to date women in the real world.

Also, there are cases where dudes target jump-offs, for the easy smash, and then have the nerve to insinuate that all women are jump-offs and the whole nine. Don't demonize all women because of your pathetic choices.

Also, specifically responding to OP's OT, you just gotta find the one chick that believes in marriage just as much as you do. People get married for many wrong reasons these days, and that's why marriage is such a bad situation for many.

It's gonna take a badddddddddddddd $**$%
Seriously, and not because of my standards, just because in order to get married I have to change, and I aint changing for no 7/10.

It's gonna take a badddddddddddddd $**$%
Seriously, and not because of my standards, just because in order to get married I have to change, and I aint changing for no 7/10.

i dont know, i want to one day tho. id rather be sumbody husband than be sumbody baby daddy

never. too many beautiful women in the world. Im a weak man that cannot commit.
ohwell.gif

Oh well.
Although if she has enough $ i might change my mind

i dont know, i want to one day tho. id rather be sumbody husband than be sumbody baby daddy

never. too many beautiful women in the world. Im a weak man that cannot commit.
ohwell.gif

Oh well.
Although if she has enough $ i might change my mind

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

**Raises hand.

laugh.gif

Hit the nail on the head. 
Half the guys are out there waiting for this 9 or 10 to come along, when in reality they should be dating a 7 or 8.

Then we finally snag one, and proceed to give them everything they ask for, completely ruining or making it an uphill battle for the next dude.

OR -

We just smash one, and label her a !*@%, and well you already said it.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

**Raises hand.

laugh.gif

Hit the nail on the head. 
Half the guys are out there waiting for this 9 or 10 to come along, when in reality they should be dating a 7 or 8.

Then we finally snag one, and proceed to give them everything they ask for, completely ruining or making it an uphill battle for the next dude.

OR -

We just smash one, and label her a !*@%, and well you already said it.

Back
Top Bottom