How many of you still believe that YOU will get married one day....? *Serious Discussion*

i will one day......then prolly cheat on her....cuz i cant see me screwing the same person forever

i will one day......then prolly cheat on her....cuz i cant see me screwing the same person forever

I do. I wanna have kids one day and I wanna raise them in a household where the mother and father are together. I'm willing to wait for the right person, I'm not in a rush anyway. This is one thing I wanna do right.

I do. I wanna have kids one day and I wanna raise them in a household where the mother and father are together. I'm willing to wait for the right person, I'm not in a rush anyway. This is one thing I wanna do right.

Mos def.

What are the stats concerning? There is no heading or indicator or anything. We are all not as smart as you, Listenhere. I don't want to guess. Too much chance in that. Like unprotected sex.

jaykay.

Mos def.

What are the stats concerning? There is no heading or indicator or anything. We are all not as smart as you, Listenhere. I don't want to guess. Too much chance in that. Like unprotected sex.

jaykay.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This.  If it wasnt for me wanting to have a child to be raised by a mother and father I would never get married.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This.  If it wasnt for me wanting to have a child to be raised by a mother and father I would never get married.

Jul 7th 2012 I will be tying the knot
pimp.gif

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

WHO KNOWS.....BEING IN THE MILITARY AND MOVING  AROUND ALOT AND POSSIBILITIES OF DEPLOYING MAKE ME NOT WANT TO CAUSE I HONESTLY DONT THINK I COULD TRUST NO CHICK ALONE IN OUR HOUSE FOR 6-12 MONTHS WHILE IM GONE....I SEE HOW THESE ##*$+ ACT OUT HERE WHEN THEY DUDES LEAVE
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
....MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I GET OUT

I believe in marriage. "To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health" doesn't apply to most marriages these days......IMO.

Real life example:

My cousin Quincy's wife Tonya, who died a couple days ago, stuck by his side while he was in prison for drugs and shooting someone. While in prison, she was diagnosed with MS. About 4 years ago he got into a relationship with another woman and they had twin girls.(They are still together) From what I understand he's wife has been in a nursing home facility, because her condition got worse, and he never visited her since he got out of prison. If he didn't want to stick by her side in her time of illness he could've divorced her and moved on, but he just decided to do his thing and not look out for her. If I was in Tonya's shoes, I would want my spouse to help me through tough times.

I think the US has a 50% divorce rate as of now. Marriage isn't all rainbows and sunshine. I believe most people think that once the wedding ceremony and reception ends that the happiness will continue throughout the marriage. I've been told by many elders that marriage is like having a second job.......you have to continually work at it , it's stressful, and it's going to suck at times; but the rewards are worth it. Me and my girl have been together for over 4 yrs now. I believe we 'walk down the aisle' one of these days. At times it will be rough, but I know that we can work it out because we can come together and communicate if something is wrong.

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

WHO KNOWS.....BEING IN THE MILITARY AND MOVING  AROUND ALOT AND POSSIBILITIES OF DEPLOYING MAKE ME NOT WANT TO CAUSE I HONESTLY DONT THINK I COULD TRUST NO CHICK ALONE IN OUR HOUSE FOR 6-12 MONTHS WHILE IM GONE....I SEE HOW THESE ##*$+ ACT OUT HERE WHEN THEY DUDES LEAVE
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
....MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I GET OUT

I believe in marriage. "To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health" doesn't apply to most marriages these days......IMO.

Real life example:

My cousin Quincy's wife Tonya, who died a couple days ago, stuck by his side while he was in prison for drugs and shooting someone. While in prison, she was diagnosed with MS. About 4 years ago he got into a relationship with another woman and they had twin girls.(They are still together) From what I understand he's wife has been in a nursing home facility, because her condition got worse, and he never visited her since he got out of prison. If he didn't want to stick by her side in her time of illness he could've divorced her and moved on, but he just decided to do his thing and not look out for her. If I was in Tonya's shoes, I would want my spouse to help me through tough times.

I think the US has a 50% divorce rate as of now. Marriage isn't all rainbows and sunshine. I believe most people think that once the wedding ceremony and reception ends that the happiness will continue throughout the marriage. I've been told by many elders that marriage is like having a second job.......you have to continually work at it , it's stressful, and it's going to suck at times; but the rewards are worth it. Me and my girl have been together for over 4 yrs now. I believe we 'walk down the aisle' one of these days. At times it will be rough, but I know that we can work it out because we can come together and communicate if something is wrong.

Been married, don't think I'm doing it again ...No matter how you slice it marriage is selling your soul to woman
I ain't DOING IT AGAIN. If a dude says he's happy married he's lying, he's just convincing himself life isn't OVER
which it is.

There's only one song on my playlist by this guy...I be hitting them from the back quoting the intro in my head
SMILING so I never forget! Marriage ain't about NOTHING
roll.gif

Lil B "Pretty Boy"  0:00 - 0:26
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom