How many partners constitutes a girl to be considered a %@%$!?

dudes CANNOT be serious when they say 1....THEY CANT BE
roll.gif
ya cant be any older than 16 man....

As far as dating purposes, as long as I find out they have a high number (lets just say 10+, maybe not high but more than a few) after I caught feelings its all good. If i find out before, I tend to nitpick and be more critical of her. Not saying this is fair or good, but its just a pattern I've noticed with myself personally.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by diew its james

by age 21 i think 2-3 partners is reasonable, any more and well...you already know...

so in 5 years (lets assume she started at 16 and throw in a faithful 2 year relationship) you expect shorty to only have 2-3 partners? 
laugh.gif

i'm gonna need you to have a seat next to this guy http://niketalk.com/topic/317350

I do not agree with men judging girls' numbers if they are man sluts themselves or they aren't judging numbers based on her situations/circumstances.

A girl can be single for a while, had different guys just to let it out of her system, but only slept with them once or twice and she does it every couple of months apart. 

These men are counting her body count rather than the times she had sex. Whereas a girl who is committed in a relationship but with one man has sex pretty frequently and more than the single girl who sleeps with different men a year, but doesn't have that much sex.

I agree, it is how a girl carries herself when it comes to her sexuality.  

Originally Posted by ksteezy

yeah thats how i basically look at it. is there a right answer?

you are naive as *$!@.
roll.gif

maybe its cause the girls i know/meet have self respect and only do it with people who they are in a committed relationship with. i know that girls are human also and my opinion will probably change as i grow older
roll.gif
how do you know this again?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by knightngale

Numbers matter because the girl is not giving it up to every douche that is trying to get it in

plus girls should be having hobbies/activities other than sex 24/7
30t6p3b.gif
my thing is for a heterosexual man to have sex there needs to be a woman so its assumed a woman having a lot of sex has no hobbies what about the guy having a lot of sex?

its like you guys want to feel like your special cuz shorty let you into her secret garden or some $@@*
laugh.gif
while you knock em all down
roll.gif
roll.gif
 why does it take a woman to teach a boy how to grow into a man, fellas quit being naive, sex is something we crave no matter the gender....do ya really think women don't crave sex??...do ya really think its fair to call a girl a *%!+ based off a number!??....cmon son!....I don't understand why is so easy for us men to disrespect females using a standard men are otherwise glorified by...like son slept with 20 girls in a year HES THAT DUDE....shorty slept with 20 dudes last year....SHES GOT TEH AIDZ....quit placing the P on a pedestal, is just sex.
With these men, it has to be insecurity. They probably think they will not give be able to satisfy the girl better than the other men she's had. They can't accept the fact that women's role have changed up in society and they cannot fathom the fact they can't control the double standard and women's sexual prowess.  

yeah thats how i basically look at it. is there a right answer?

you are naive as *$!@.
roll.gif

maybe its cause the girls i know/meet have self respect and only do it with people who they are in a committed relationship with. i know that girls are human also and my opinion will probably change as i grow older

laugh.gif

So women who have sex outside committed relationships do not respect themselves? How so...Please enlighten me. Men who have casual sex don't have self-respect either?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

you are naive as *$!@.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

So women who have sex outside committed relationships do not respect themselves? How so...Please enlighten me. Men who have casual sex don't have self-respect either?

roll.gif
roll.gif
 this thread is pure comedy.....why the word "cooties" keeps popping in my head overtime i read some of these replies...

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

The number of partners doesn't equate her being a !*++, it's more about the way she carries herself....
Beat me to it...
Lol @ any dude being as naive to think that women don't lust over sex just as much or maybe even more than us men...they just hide it better.
24w9f1j.jpg

Precisely, and it baffles me how many dudes on NT either don't know this or don't understand this.

A girl's # will never be the deciding factor, but I'd be lying by omission if I didn't say I hope my future wife is * < 5.
ohwell.gif

EDIT:

Good luck to the dudes hoping to marry virgins.  I gave up on that thought process a long time ago.

In this day and age, if she's 25-30 w/ her cherry still intact, she is either fugly or the bore of the century in bed.  Good luck w/ that.
laugh.gif

I'd rather marry a faithful, moderately experienced chick who wants it 24/7 than some virgin who has never had an appetite for sex in her life.

This x10000. All you dudes saying anything over one are prob. still virgins. As it's been said the majority of women enjoy and want sex just as much as your average male. It's a closed-minded mentality to have. How would you react if a chick didn't wanna let you smash just because you've been with > 3 or 4 other girls? C'mon son.
indifferent.gif

Every woman goes through her ++@ stage. Just like every man does trying to conquer as much vag as possible. A woman gets misled a lot and tricked by dudes like me into thinking I'm a nice guy I hit and then I'm out. So think of the good women out there this has happened to

I've never even asked a chick this. And really don't care. If I was looking for a chick with like 1 or 2 I'd be looking forever.

Just make do with what you got and thank the goddess of holy vagina when you get one who is near pure.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Girl i met last year had 13 and was 18.
Y'all cant be serious about one lol.

Man, that's nothing. I smashed a girl that had 80 at 18 years old. Shorty popped off 50 in HS, and 30 more her first year in college.

Shorty was beautiful and cool as hell.
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't even care if shes a beauty, it use to be a big deal to me but everybody has a past.

The fact that any man even asks a woman how many guys she's been with is pathetic.

I give two %+%@* because 1.) We're all #!!!%+. 2.) They are going to lie to you anyway.

Originally Posted by carbon16

you are naive as *$!@.
roll.gif

roll.gif
because hes not smashing them..
iseeu.png

There isn't a set number but at some point a line needs to be drawn.

Since I'm 26 I'll use 26. 16 is a reasonable age for a chick to lose her virginity. If her body count is like 50 then that's a problem.

At first glance a number like 30 is really high and would give me pause but you have to break it down. That's on average 3 dudes a year. Say she's had a few serious boyfriends, has never cheated, usually waits a month or two to have sex, and has had a few one night stands when she was younger but no trains or threesomes or anything wild

I would end up not describing her as loose and instead see her as a serial dater who's made a few mistakes.

I personally don't care to ask about body count. If someone has a shady past or a high number, those tendencies will come out.

What do y'all think about a girl who has some crazy number but found God and is now celibate until marriage?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

roll.gif
iseeu.png
aww @#!& 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

roll.gif
iseeu.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im done

Is this too many?

xohzev.jpg

Now she's around 150 or so. This chick used to go HARD!!!! She'd catch a bus across town and slob off everyone that was in the house at the time. True definition of a set out. Some off brand dude wifed her up and they be all on FB hugged up and kissing and crap. Little does he know how many dudes have run through her.

That's one of the many reasons when I get married I want an experienced chick but not a !+**%. I don't care if you're a !+**% but you carry yourself like a lady. I don't want to be out in public with you on my arm and there are like 3 or 4 dudes looking like "Yea, I used to smash her all the time. She got some wet and no gag reflex." I don't need a bunch of dudes necessarily knowing everything about MY wife.

BTW - When she says "I think we should take a break", she meant from doing our "usual". I was never in a relationship with her...

Like I said before everyone who throws out a number needs to qualify it with your age.

When I was 18 and a girl had been with 10+ dudes I would of had some reservations, but as you get older your perspective and attitude about sex usually changes. Lets do the math say a girl first had sex at 16 and had one partner per yr till 21 thats a good chuck of college. She is now at 5. For the next 9 yrs she averages 2 per year until she is 30 that would put her at 23 men at 30 yrs of age. I do not think that is anything out of the norm. When you get older and you start dating someone usually if you may wait a few dates or month but sex isnt some forbidden activity and huge topic of discussion like it is when you are a teenager.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

partners? In this day and age you have to factor in male friends and male "cousins".

I just got into an argument with a female coworker about this. No male I know is going to refer to a chick he's smashing as his sister or cousin but females do this with no problem.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Is this too many?

xohzev.jpg

Now she's around 150 or so. This chick used to go HARD!!!! She'd catch a bus across town and slob off everyone that was in the house at the time. True definition of a set out. Some off brand dude wifed her up and they be all on FB hugged up and kissing and crap. Little does he know how many dudes have run through her.

That's one of the many reasons when I get married I want an experienced chick but not a !+**%. I don't care if you're a !+**% but you carry yourself like a lady. I don't want to be out in public with you on my arm and there are like 3 or 4 dudes looking like "Yea, I used to smash her all the time. She got some wet and no gag reflex." I don't need a bunch of dudes necessarily knowing everything about MY wife.

BTW - When she says "I think we should take a break", she meant from doing our "usual". I was never in a relationship with her...

bruh wut? 

Back
Top Bottom