How many people arent buying the Jordan 2009 because they aren't called the Jordan 24?

I know that is the reason I am not buying them. The Jordans stopped to me when the 23's came out. I only buy "numbered" Jordans. So fusions, sixrings, dub zeros, spikes, etc.... is all out of the question for me. But I feel if they named the Jordan 2009 the 24 I probably would've have purchasedthem even though I think they are hideous, kinda looks like a track shoe to me. Even when these go on the sales racks I still wont be purchasing them. Justwanted your opinion.

same here. i dont really care, what their called. Don't get me wrong im a J lover, but i dont think its that big of a deal, bsides the pricetag on the2009's are WAAAAYYYY outta my league lol
nerd.gif

I could care less what the shoe is called. For $190 that shoe is terrible. I could save up another $100 and cop some real heat.

The price tag on the XX3's was $185, just 5 dollars less, so how many of you who said it's because of the price tag, bought the XX3's?

Just curious.

I think they would have sold better if they were called the XX4 even though they are ugly. People who collect shoes 1-23 wouldn't stop until they had allthe numbered jordans in my opinion.

How they look and the price tag turned me off. For 10 more dollars I can get another pair of Foams.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The price tag on the XX3's was $185, just 5 dollars less, so how many of you who said it's because of the price tag, bought the XX3's?

Just curious.
XX3s are arguably one of the top 10 best and easily best Jordan after he retired.

These are just plain overpriced trash with a Jumpman, signature line should've ended at 23 and Jordan should let CP and Melo shine. Keep working on those 2lines, team jordans and quality retros.

Just curious.
Raises Hand cause the XX3's were sexy

Just curious.

That's what I've been wondering for a while now

These are just plain overpriced trash with a Jumpman, signature line should've ended at 23 and Jordan should let CP and Melo shine. Keep working on those 2 lines, team jordans and quality retros.

Yet ANOTHER NT'er with a better business plan than Gentry. Could not agree more. Instead, we will get fusion space jams.

Check my avatar, I dont mind paying hundreds of dollars for J's but I refuse to pay $190 for something that looks like an and1 shoe.

Price tag - I never paid retail for the XXs, XXIs, XXIIs, XXIII's and best believe that I will not pay retail for those shoes.

i didn't buy because the colors did not do justice for the price! 230 and 190 no thanks
might copp the blacks ones in April though those are fire!

Back
Top Bottom