How many people arent buying the Jordan 2009 because they aren't called the Jordan 24?

Wow man I bet Mayden feels like crap right now. Every website still has this shoe in every size.

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

2187577661_2893e4bede.jpg

what the hell how the hell do you have a pic of the 23 on your signature
laugh.gif

i didn't want to comment on these until i seen them in person, and today was
the day. i think these are nice, they look way better in person than in pics.
the quality seems good, there's a lot of detail. the price is a little high but i will
definately copp when the price comes down

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

2187577661_2893e4bede.jpg

what the hell how the hell do you have a pic of the 23 on your signature
laugh.gif
I don't get it. Those are mine with the comp im on right now in the background on my myspace.

I'm not buying them because they look like women's shoes. There's nothing cool about having a heel on your basketball shoe.

I don't care what they are called if I like them I buy them if not I don't like them I don't buy them. With that said I don't like them so Iwon't buy them.

Originally Posted by Pinero354

I know that is the reason I am not buying them. But I feel if they named the Jordan 2009 the 24 I probably would've have purchased them even though I think they are hideous
indifferent.gif

u said it urself yet u still would have bought them if they were called the 24 yet u think they are hideous
indifferent.gif

buy wat u like ppl, me personally i can careless wat they are called i have the s23's(black/gold 2009) and the white pair, i like the model and colorwaysthus far sue me

my collection is diverse with numbered models, teams, hybrids, fusions and pe's. i buy wat i like and not wat NT or whoever likes.

Wont pay 190 but if i can get the blk/whites for cheap ill take them. I hate the heel and mostly everything about the shoe but ive never missed out on atleast one colorway of each of the sig line
ohwell.gif
im just a j freak. But illnever own a damn fusion!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care about the name. I think it makes sense to call them 2009. I received mine yesterday from shoetrends $150.

i feel u i only like numbered jordans but i would cop the 09 if they were way cheaper

Other than the fact they are too plain and ugly jb needs to focus on team jordan players sneakers its time to move on

Why do these cost $5 more? The only reason they do is because they want to. These shoes are ugly and made with cheap materials it's the principal. Theyneed to quit with the price increase every year. I'm sure they'll get the picture since no one is buying these crappy $190 shoes.

yea i didnt buy because they are ugly... and price doesnt matter cause they gonna hit the sales racks. i got the 23s cause they are beautiful and that was the1st number non retro i got since the 15s.
and look at the colorways .... all black ($230) -> all black with some white (?????????? what for ????????) -> white black.... they are all boringcolors... the all star PEs look much better for sure.

its just plain ugly... I didnt buy the jordan 22s wen it released or the 19s, or the 18s, or the 15s because it was ugly. But i bought it after it was 50% off
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom