How many technical fouls would the NBA call if this happened? Vol Barkley Vs MJ

No big deal, just some barking at each other and bumps.
I think a double technical for the first bit of talking, ejection for Barkley for bumping Jordan, and Marc Jackson saying how disgusting Barkley is. 

Stuff like this is what makes watching the NBA difficult in general the past decade, soft.
sick.gif

No big deal, just some barking at each other and bumps.
I think a double technical for the first bit of talking, ejection for Barkley for bumping Jordan, and Marc Jackson saying how disgusting Barkley is. 

Stuff like this is what makes watching the NBA difficult in general the past decade, soft.
sick.gif

after the first tech, Barkley would have gotten a 2nd tech for that push imo
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's what competition is all about. I agree with OP though. Double tech after the head butts, but I think Barkley gets ejected when MJ is shooting the FT's
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

That's what competition is all about. I agree with OP though. Double tech after the head butts, but I think Barkley gets ejected when MJ is shooting the FT's
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Reminded me of the Ron/Kobe one a couple years ago when they was talkin at each other at the free throw line, I don't think anything came of that, the players were in control. 

Now the elbow on the way to the bench, that woulda been costly these days, but Mike took it in stride.  Today players woulda fallen to the floor and needed a wheelchair to get to the locker room, thus getting the elbower tossed out the game. 

Reminded me of the Ron/Kobe one a couple years ago when they was talkin at each other at the free throw line, I don't think anything came of that, the players were in control. 

Now the elbow on the way to the bench, that woulda been costly these days, but Mike took it in stride.  Today players woulda fallen to the floor and needed a wheelchair to get to the locker room, thus getting the elbower tossed out the game. 

it seem like jordan bumped barkley , but those days were great. Beautiful thing how close they are before and after that clip.

it seem like jordan bumped barkley , but those days were great. Beautiful thing how close they are before and after that clip.

the game is all $$+%$! up now

race is a major factor that doesn't get brought up more. can't have a bunch of thugs on the court bumping their gums and throwing elbows. the league doesn't want the superstar players getting injured going to the hoop fine. I get that. But you can't even have the same level of trash talk??? can't bump each other? it's sickening that stern decided to cater to the soccer mom's instead of it's true fans.

and you have mark jackson talking %%*% about the players even though he knows he was doing the same stuff. while mike breen slurps the refs all game. it's all messed up.

the game is all $$+%$! up now

race is a major factor that doesn't get brought up more. can't have a bunch of thugs on the court bumping their gums and throwing elbows. the league doesn't want the superstar players getting injured going to the hoop fine. I get that. But you can't even have the same level of trash talk??? can't bump each other? it's sickening that stern decided to cater to the soccer mom's instead of it's true fans.

and you have mark jackson talking %%*% about the players even though he knows he was doing the same stuff. while mike breen slurps the refs all game. it's all messed up.

da NBA is garbage now......and i HATE when they talk about "oh it was a VERY different era back then when it was alot more ruff" cmon son it was like 10 or so years ago 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom