How many technical fouls would the NBA call if this happened? Vol Barkley Vs MJ

da NBA is garbage now......and i HATE when they talk about "oh it was a VERY different era back then when it was alot more ruff" cmon son it was like 10 or so years ago 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

That fan just had to throw the cup at Ron. Seriously that ruined alot of the competitiveness in the league. Dudes cant even trash talk now its disgusting. 85% of the league knows not to take it to far but the league is so scared and soft now.
30t6p3b.gif

mike breen slurps the refs all game. it's all messed up
I dont like complaining about little sh!@ but he seriously makes games unwatchable sometimes. Every foul to him is a hard foul or "close to a T"

That fan just had to throw the cup at Ron. Seriously that ruined alot of the competitiveness in the league. Dudes cant even trash talk now its disgusting. 85% of the league knows not to take it to far but the league is so scared and soft now.
30t6p3b.gif

mike breen slurps the refs all game. it's all messed up
I dont like complaining about little sh!@ but he seriously makes games unwatchable sometimes. Every foul to him is a hard foul or "close to a T"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da NBA is garbage now......and i HATE when they talk about "oh it was a VERY different era back then when it was alot more ruff" cmon son it was like 10 or so years ago 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and the way they speak on it is like it was some unwatchable era full of brutality. just because people want it back the older way it's not like we are saying we want basketball to turn into a bloodbath. some people just love the tough defense and ultra competitive nature
watching players go to the line when they get breathed on is boring. watching players get called for fouls when they are just literally putting their arms straight in the air is annoying. mistakes happen but this is a common occurrence 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and the way they speak on it is like it was some unwatchable era full of brutality. just because people want it back the older way it's not like we are saying we want basketball to turn into a bloodbath. some people just love the tough defense and ultra competitive nature
watching players go to the line when they get breathed on is boring. watching players get called for fouls when they are just literally putting their arms straight in the air is annoying. mistakes happen but this is a common occurrence 

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

"everytime he raise his voice yall give him 5 calls in a row" LOL

laugh.gif
 I was trying to figure out what they were saying, but the announcer kept babblin 

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

"everytime he raise his voice yall give him 5 calls in a row" LOL

laugh.gif
 I was trying to figure out what they were saying, but the announcer kept babblin 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Reminded me of the Ron/Kobe one a couple years ago when they was talkin at each other at the free throw line, I don't think anything came of that, the players were in control. 

Now the elbow on the way to the bench, that woulda been costly these days, but Mike took it in stride.  Today players woulda fallen to the floor and needed a wheelchair to get to the locker room, thus getting the elbower tossed out the game. 
1wade.jpg

James%25252Band%25252BWade%25252Bcrying.JPG

bosh%2Bcrying.jpg

wade_300_070227.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Reminded me of the Ron/Kobe one a couple years ago when they was talkin at each other at the free throw line, I don't think anything came of that, the players were in control. 

Now the elbow on the way to the bench, that woulda been costly these days, but Mike took it in stride.  Today players woulda fallen to the floor and needed a wheelchair to get to the locker room, thus getting the elbower tossed out the game. 
1wade.jpg

James%25252Band%25252BWade%25252Bcrying.JPG

bosh%2Bcrying.jpg

wade_300_070227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom