How much do Medical/Dental benefits mean to you?

How much do benefits mean to you?

• Not much, I'm pretty healthy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everything, to me and my fam.

• I don't care

• Total voters
OP. What's worth more... that lil $10 you're parting with on each check or knowing if you get into a car accident they won't punch your name into the computer, see you're dumb and hit you with the ko gas and harvest your organs?

Kidding.

But for real, get insurance.

Last edited:
From 18-24, I didn't really need health insurance. No dentist either. Just straight Sonicare, playa.

I dunno. It depends on your lifestyle choices. If you just go to work then veg out at home, you ain't really endangering your health. If you eat healthy, exercise smartly (low risk movements), and have good family health markers you could probably get by just fine without medical benefits.

Do you spend a lot of time driving in traffic? Get medical insurance
Do you exercise really hard? Get medical insurance
Do you eat like crap and ya pops has gout? Get medical insurance

It really comes down to how simply you live. Plenty of people in this world go through life fine without medical insurance.

Last edited:
when I had Kaiser I never really went to my primary care physician but I had to go to the ER a couple times and it was great. about a year ago the company I work for switched plans and now the hospital I have to go to is terrible, they have good primary physicians because the network is large but man the ER is something else. 
mean.gif

My employer pays 100 pct. We have really good plan under blue shield.
Only good thing about the job

Op, you should always be insured.never know what can happen

I injured myself from working out a lot. Going to physical therapy with my insurance was awesome. Had to pay a $20 copay each time, but still nothing crazy

Trained for and ran a marathon injury free because of this. Plan on running another and working out way more, without insurance I'd honestly be second guessing doing it :lol:

Last edited:
From 18-24, I didn't really need health insurance. No dentist either. Just straight Sonicare, playa.

I dunno. It depends on your lifestyle choices. If you just go to work then veg out at home, you ain't really endangering your health. If you eat healthy, exercise smartly (low risk movements), and have good family health markers you could probably get by just fine without medical benefits.

Do you spend a lot of time driving in traffic? Get medical insurance
Do you exercise really hard? Get medical insurance
Do you eat like crap and ya pops has gout? Get medical insurance

It really comes down to how simply you live. Plenty of people in this world go through life fine without medical insurance.

It's not just about how you live. What about all the things that happen that are out of your control? Living a healthy life is not a reason to not get insurance.

It's a no brainer. Always get medical insurance.

Back
Top Bottom